CH 33- Drunk🥀

The whole group was at the lake, drinking their asses off late at night. It wasn't ideal to be drinking next to a huge pool of water when you could easily drown, but it was too late now.

They were pretty much all drunk, so there was nobody to look after them. None of them were sensible drinkers, but Jungkook was trying to control himself so he could look after Y/n.

Y/n was laying down, her head rested on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook had a beer bottle in one hand, whilst his other was gently playing with her hair.

"Waaaa! So many stars.." Y/n said, amazed by how many stars were painted in the navy night sky above her.

"I only see one." Jungkook replied, his doe eyes observing her.

"No, look! There's more than one." She exclaimed, pointing up at all the stars. Jungkook chuckled and looked up too.

"I see, baby...but still, only one."

"What?! Do you not know what stars are?!" She spoke in disbelief, pushing herself to sit up. Jungkook watched her every move, curious.

"I do..I'm looking at one." It took her a while to recognise what he was trying to say with her drunk mind and all, but she eventually figured it out.

"Awww, Kooooook." She wrapped her arms around his neck, inhaling his addictive but sweet scent. Let's just say that she felt really clingy tonight.

"You're so sweet."

"I can be sweeter..."

"Stop flirting!" He chuckled again, leaving kisses on her cheek.

"Guys, get a room already." Yoongi suggested in boredom, getting rather tired of listening to the two giggling and being little kids.

"Yah! You get a room." Jungkook argued.

"Your flirting is annoying as fuck."

"So are you." Jungkook argued again, pulling up his middle finger and flipping Yoongi off, just to annoy him, but it didn't. Yoongi was too pissed to care.

"Jungkook.." Y/n whispered, catching his attention. He looked at her and waited for her to continue.

"Maybe we should get a room. I want to kiss and play hehe.." Jungkook chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Me too baby, but we're both pissed...it wouldn't be a good idea."

"Yes it would..can we go?" Jungkook sighed, shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head to the side.

"We should sober up or else your mom will kill usssss."

"Noooo then you won't want me." He frowned, his brows crashing at her words.

"Huh? Sober or not, I love youuu and I'll want you anytime~"

"Promise?" He nodded.

"Promise."

"I don't want to get sober..I like being drunk hehe~"

"Jungkook, you should take her home before she passes out. And her mom will kill her for staying out so late." Jin mentioned, already sobering up. He was the sensible one in the group, so he wanted to make sure everyone got home safely.