Episode 2 Rile Up The Party

Haribuki: How many of us do you think is gonna be around when the level 2 demons began to appear is this really what we are having to do once we make it past Mabirgen.

Shinore: If only there was more of us to deal with the situation

Trizo: We may have to wait for sensei he's basically had to find a better way from the capital to which is now pretty much all rubble and we didn't even get the chance to meet up with the other soldiers to help them evacuate.

Scene: Trizo Haribuki and Shinore are all waiting for their time to attack past the 4th basin where they will be putting up new defenses against the serondo demons. The serondo demons are demons that come from the eastern region of Mabirgen. There are 5 demon types. The Serondo , Rakka, Alumos, Temiyu, and the Mira are all the types that plague the world. The Eriddon tower is the main power source of the demons. The Eriddon tower has a relic becon that was created by a group of 16 great warriors that once fought all of the demons 65 years ago. The becon was a last resort of the 16 warriors to use against the demons to give them the powers of demons. Though this same becon gives the demons even more power it was used by the 16 warriors to fight on par with the demons before they perished. As they perished one of the most powerful of demons known to humankind was lurking in the shadows 2 years later only to take complete control over the becon and to rile up an army of demons so great that it threatens the very existence of humanity. This demons name was Kororome . He raised and institutionalized the now renowned demon structures and the borders that separate the lands into 9 great demon nations. Cicada, Rojo, Scya, Amala, Voleices, Neru, Lavis,Anaroot, and Timate. All of the 9 great demon nations are located on the southern coast of the world. Kororome was the first ever demon to construct and counseling the demons into a more organized military and cohesive unit. Kororome was originally a demon that found his ways early in age as a 5 year old child that was being raised taken care of by a human woman named Elise Roscota. She taught him that humans and demons should live together in a world united under peace. She taught him everything from all schools of magic to sacred arts and special demon arts as well as celestial magic. Elise raised Kororome until he was 25 years old as both Kororome and Elise 18 children together in secret. At 15 years old Kororome had secretly created the start of the 9 great demon nations. He didn't tell Elise about it because he really wanted to see her dream come true. The demons he had trained and had gotten on his side didn't know about him being with a human at all. He didn't tell anyone about his plans to make a union for where both demons and humans could live in peace with each other. Elise was one day captured by a very suspicious magic knight who's name was Leimos. He found out about her secret that she was believing in humans and demons uniting together and he took her to a special chamber and sealed her away. Leimos had found out due to one of her coworkers would secretly watch her bring in extra rations to her home from their workplace which was a shop that sold essential foods. Leimos didn't suspect that she was taking care of a demon like her coworker did but he did find out from that she has a journal that had her ideals in it about humans and demons living and working together. And this was way long before she started taking care of Kororome. It was originally Elise's parents that had told her that humans and demons should live together when Elise was only 12 years old. Her parents had died due to the wars with the demons the same year when Elise turned 12. Elise had to take over the small shop that her parents had left her. Elise was all alone until she found Kororome when she was at the age of 16. She had been taking care and raising Kororome until she was captured by the magic knight named Leimos when Kororome had turned  36. It wasn't until after Kororome turned 37 that he was found out by one of his higher up generals that he put in charge over one of the demon nations of Voleices that he was with a human girl. Kororome was then assassinated by the General named Satoyami. Satoyami then made the demon nations known public as he declared war on the humans. And from then on it's been war after war for more than 3 years.

Meanwhile Trizo  Haribuki and Shinore began to start encountering a large demon force of soldiers at the 4th basin.

Trizo: Yeah I kinda figured as much we should have just ran away from all this from the start.
We are outnumbered and our forces won't make it here in time for us to be able to defend long enough for a new border to be reconstructed.

Shinore: I agree with you on that and It's just undeniably sickening having to witness so many people die and get slaughtered in this blanket of insanity and blood. I don't even know why we trained so hard when all we do is get pushed around all the freaking time. I can't take it any longer it's time for us all to quit.

Scene: Haribuki sneers and looks at Trizo with a grimacing look.

Haribuki: It's all Trizo's fault!!! There's nothing wrong with us two Shinore it's him he's the reason why we aren't ahead. The enemy forces are not going to advance!!! Trizo will pull his weight and no one is running away!!! Argh!!!! We are fighting these enemy lines and we are sticking it out so we will win!!!!

Scene: Trizo Haribuki and Shinore all three prepare themselves in a triangular formation readying themselves with spells of magic to attack. The demon soldier army leading 7000 strong.