Episode 6 Thunder Dome

Scene: Taiki the previous sensei to Trizo had turned to the darkness and wanted revenge for his clan being wiped out during the fight with Rinoa. Taiki had went into complete madness as he not only betrayed the capital of Deindra but he had also amassed his own army called the Kalla force. Taiki was hellbent on taking control over the entire region and making it into what he calls the dark states which means that only those who use the power of darkness are allowed to fight. He didn't want any weaklings just sheer power to once again fight the demons that plagued the lands. Trizo had no choice but to fight his previous sensei as he had now become a great threat to the nation.

Taiki: There's nothing you or the others can do anymore you're all done for!! Each and every one of you will pay in blood for the blood that was spilled from my entire clan!!!!

Scene: Taiki uses a dark elemental technique that creates a web of dark strings that suck in opponents and traps them sucking up their mana and giving it to Taiki.

Trizo is highly in shock at the size and sheer force this dark web possesses its precedence alone creates giant shock waves and the pulses within its dark strings are highly condensed with dark energy. Trizo is hardly able to dodge these attacks and shockwaves that are pulling him into the dark webs. Trizo begins to use fire guardian magic but it seems that even fire guardian magic cannot withstand the sheer force of Taiki's dark abilities!!!

Trizo: I cannot believe that this is really happening I'm not sure what to do right now! This is not gonna be what the grandmaster and Haribuki were telling me. Taiki is far too strong and there's just no freaking way that anyone I've known in the Magic Deindra Knights were this strong.

Shinore: Even Grandmaster Xeves wouldn't know what to do!

Trizo: I think I might have something that might work against his attack since I can tell that he has to active his aura defence cloak before using his extremely risky attack.

Shinore: You mean oh snap are you gonna attack him right as he uses the move! But you'll be inside that thing when he does and theres practically no escape from that.

Trizo: Its gonna be right as he activates it Im gonna use the fire guardian seal to mark him and damage him as he uses it. Once he does it will fire his own aura back at him and then I wont get hit.

Shinore: Well hurry up before its too late Trizo hes activating it right now.

Scene: Taiki activates his ultimate dark cloaked attack called the Thunder Dome and it had a large black and purple sphere that is above him. Taiki then fires this giant mass of dark energy and electricity at Trizo to consume him into it. As soon as Trizo sees this Trizo activates his firs guardian seal and it hits Taiki on his chest and the Thunder Dome attack gets fired back at Taiki. Taiki gets hit with this massively large attack and it pins him down and Taiki is no longer concious after this attack. Taiki has now been defeated amd is being taken into custody by the Deindra Knights and is to sealed away in a chamber underground.

Scene: 18 years later Trizo gets married to Haribuki and they have 5 kids. Their names from oldest to youngest are Ikaku,Soren,Laytabi, Makizo and Raizo. They are ages 17,15,14,13 and 10. Trizo and his family talk about the situation that they have had with Rinoa and him taking over different areas of the region to the east and now that hes been spreading his armies they need to deal with him as soon as possible. The counsil of Deindra asked Trizo to become a teacher too like his wife Haribuki was so that they could both train and fight Rinoa. Trizo then trains for 10 months and then had a meeting with his elder brother named Vhiel about if he was strong enough to defeat Rinoa. Vhiel tells his brother Trizo no that he is not ready and that we will not ever be ready to fight Rinoa. Trizo listens to his brother Vhiel and then Vhiel tells this to the counsil as well thus prohibiting Trizo from ever fighting Rinoa. Trizo realized this was right for him as he didnt want to fight a fight that he wouldn't be able to handle. Trizo then listens to Vhiel telling him to bring him one of his sons the one by the name of Makizo. He says that he will train Makizo and raise him up to fight Rinoa instead. 2 months pass and Makizo excceeds all of his training with Vhiel. Makizo is so strong that even the counsil agreed to him fighting a person that they called by the name of Kreisplashkchulian or you can call him Serein for short. Serein was to seek out the noreine gates to find out the whereabouts of Elise the lost Queen of Deindra. Vheil then sends Makizo off to fight Serein as a test to see how strong he is in comparison to Rinoa. Serein accepted the challenge from Makizo. As Makizo went to fight Serein to test his skills, Trizo's Eldest Brother Tragk appears and tells Trizo that he needs to not worry about combat anymore but Sarkugio their dad tells Trizo that he still does need to train and that he has to keep on training so that he doesn't fall behind on himself. No matter what the cost is Sarkugio says that Trizo needs to continue training so that he doesnt get rust amd he must work out his mana to keep himself fron having to struggle so much when he has to keep up his health.  Haribuki agrees with Trizo continuing to train because she remembers back in the days when Trizo didnt train and how much it cost him back then so long ago not to and that he shouldn't be letting his training go sour but to keep on training no matter what to maintain his health. Without training Trizos mana will deplete and soon he may not survive as long due to mana helps with health and life force. So while Makizo took on the main missions now Trizo trains in the background everyday to maintain himself.