Episode 5 Sanctify

Scene: Although Trizo had his work cut out for him he was a young 12 year old kid again due to the battle that he had with Rinoa the Serene demon. Rinoa had cursed him once again with a curse that turns ones age back to any time he so chooses.
Haribuki who is now 27 years old is now a teacher at the Deindra magic school training younglins to be soldiers out on the battlefield. Upon seeing Trizo for the first time in over 10 years she tells him that in order for him to survive he needs to attend the academy once again. Trizo had to relearn his abilities and skills to fight again. The demons have only gotten more out of control and more people have died more than ever before to the demons due to Deindra's lack of soldiers. Deindra and Galiza are the only 2 military training schools of magic in the entire world. Both schools were founded by the national division of magic also renown as the magic council in which was created and founded by 6 people, Haribuki's father Named Amon Rikka who is 53, Trizo's father Seikujin Zhousky in which he's 51. Prita she is 58
Reilyne he is 55 Xlmoi he is 56 and Naiben he is 48. All 6 of them fought in the most wars and have built up the nation to what it is today. Trizo is now training in the magic hall with Haribuki to regain some of his past powers and abilities.

Haribuki: It's unfortunate that we have to train this way but there's not enough time for us to go through the entire program so we're gonna have to skip straight to the advanced arts and some of them are arts that you didn't even learn or master when you were at your right age.

Trizo: So there's no other way then....

Haribuki: No I'm afraid not so just to let you know I'm not able to go easy on you either and like I said it may take you months or even years to be even able to gain the ability to use novice grade spells again.

Scene: Haribuki begins to charge up her mana mystical fire powers that swirls around her rapidly and she glows bright red.

Trizo begins to charge up his mana energy but it's only the dim with the color of white in which means he's using pure energy without any elements attached to it.

Haribuki rushes Trizo so fast that when she hit him he flys back crashing into the hard stone walls with great impact. As the dust clears Trizo could barely even move none the less even twitch or move any part of his body. Trizo had protected himself as best as he could with basic field and defense protection magic. This upsets Haribuki a lot seeing as there's not much time and he's far too weak to be able to last. So Haribuki rushes Trizo again without warning bashing his face into the hard stony walls in the training hall.

Haribuki: I cannot go easy on you I'm telling you you're gonna have to fight back!!! 

Scene: Trizo can barely catch his breath and can barely even see due to all of the rubble in his eyes and all of his scraps. Trizo really has no choice but to fight back if he wants to survive and catch up to the rest of the academy students and to be promoted due to his fight with Rinoa. Trizo must return to not only his former strength but to surpass it and regain the abilities he once had.

Trizo goes into attack Haribuki but Haribuki punches Trizo so hard in the gut that he coughs uncontrollably and begins to gag on his on saliva and she throws him high up into the air grabs both of his arms and pile drives him into the ground and she tosses him again while firing a giant fire blast from her fingertips at Trizo at full speed. Trizo takes the fire blast head on and is the stepped on in the back by Haribuki as she continues to mercilessly stomp on him with her special iron crafted boots.

Trizo: Gah!!!!!!!!! Dangit This is not going good!

Haribuki: I know and I don't like it! We need you back to full strength as soon as possible and we can't afford to have you waste any time at all with basic things we gotta build you back up immediately and this is the only way we can do it!!!!

Scene: Trizo looks discouraged at the sight of him not being able to fight like how he used to be able to and Haribuki is not holding back at all. Haribuki has only gotten even more stronger than ever before even after the Rinoa fight seeing as she's now in charge and the leading teacher at Deindra Magic academy.

Haribuki was not really happy about having to train Trizo all over again and she wasn't really liking the conditions either. There was no in between on training. Trizo has no choice but to fight Haribuki until he can use more basic spells again at least all the way up to class A spells in which the only spells he knows right now are class C defensive spells.

Trizo: I'm able to cast a few energy spells now!

Scene: Trizo begins charging up his left and right hands and positions himself into a special archaic stance. The move Trizo is about to use is called the Zero Wave in which it's a flux of energy stored and released from the body into the hands. Trizo charges it up quickly and fires it quickly at Haribuki. Haribuki sees the giant energy blast coming at her and she charges up her mana and grabs the energy blast and holds it back!

Haribuki: Now that's more like it I see you can still crank out a great bit of mana seeing as you had no choice but to use more than 98% of your mana to try to compensate. Your using way more energy than you have! And that's what you're gonna have to do from now on!!!
Scene: As Haribuki Hold the blast back Trizo is pushing himself to his very maximum limits.

Trizo falls to his knees and is no longer able to continue. Haribuki then sees this and helps him up.

Haribuki: You're getting better at least you're actually better than what you used to be you could actually be very close to Cascade Knight level which is the highest rank in our entire order. Theres only 6 ranks in which theres Trainee, Monda Soldier, Nolece, Elrein, Shalen Knight, and Cascade Knight.
last time before 2 years ago during the great demon war you were at least Nolece level. i kinda expeced you to be higher though you did take a huge dive in ability strength and mana force reserves so I guess pushing you this far help you learn how to use your mana force way more properly than you ever did before back then.