Episode 10 Judgement

Scene: Rinoa continues attacking Makizo from every direction with a multitude upon multitude of life force draining attacks. Makizo had no choice but to defend himself using his dual daggers called the Barik twin daggers or the Barik blades. Rinoa was attacking with the maximum amount of force he possibly could attack with using every single element  applied with his attacks and using those elements to try to capture and ensnare Makizo. Makizo while using the Ryukishin time stopping powers dodged countless attacks while also blocking them too. Makizo was extremely tired and out of breath while Rinoa's menacing onslaught continued. Though Rinoa was running out of mana. Makizo took advantage of this and used his ryukishin powers to use his ultimate attack called the Avianna Red Summer! Unlike Makizo's father Trizo's attack called Absolute Zero Makizo's attack worked similar only that he created nuclear fallout until the heat overheated over the extremely cold temperatures!!!  This attack was only 50 feet wide and it was a really fast blast that heated and melted just about everything it touches. Rinoa blocks this attack head on with his 2 auroran blades. This blast was so strong that it finally caused Rinoa to deflect it as he ran completely out of mana. Makizo had won the fight. Rinoa couldn't fight anymore and ge realized that he needed to stop himself befit was too late. He wanted to forgive Makizo and his family for all that has happened.