Episode 7 Makizo Vs Kreisplashchulian

Makizo: If only I could tell you how much I had left would it even matter? I want you to tell me about the gates of Noreine.

Serein: All is lost to you and your filthy kind! If you want to know the answer to that there's nothing left!!! Seek but not whither away my child you are but a bug on the wall. You can't possibly defeat me but you will realize here and now how futile it is to beat me!!!!!!

Scene: Serein teleports and attacks Makizo with biting attack that nearly knocks Makizo back with the extreme amount of force that sends shockwaves outwards.

Makizo learns Seriens attack patterns almost immediately and Makizo finishes off Serein with his ryukishin ability called time trap. It can trap any space within a certain time limit and it can cause someone to not be able to time travel or move for about 0.3 seconds. The only ability that can be used against this ability is called the Kyukushin in which the user can go back in time regardless of the ryukishin abilities that are used prior to this one. Serein is then finally finished and can no longer move or attack. Serein then tells Makizo that he respects him and that he will no longer harvest the mana force of others anymore. Hes going to leave and go home to his other time in the future to where he once was and that he will do his best to take care of his family and people.