Episode 4 You Can Bet That

Scene: The unstoppable force that was  Rinoa the Serene demon was unquestionably the only thing keeping Trizo Haribuki and Shinore from true victory. After exhausting most of their mana force their strategy was to eventually get Rinoa to a point where they could attack him directly due to his magical wall of killblight that will instantly drain the life force out of one's body rapidly killing them in an instant. Rinoa wasn't going to let them proceed any further after they had defeat the level 5 Mira demon named Ikarsis. Though Rinoa did not expect them to defeat Ikarsis. This caused Rinoa to be very disappointed in Ikarsis as he had appointed him to be one of the 3 Lanterns that protected the demon tower of  Eriddon.
Rinoa rarely ever went to the Eriddon tower. He believed that only the pawns and lesser demons needed the power from the becon to get stronger. Rinoa was not only raised but he was specially trained by humans when it came to fighting. Rinoa believe in training and effort to prove one's true strength and not through special artifacts like the Eriddon becon. The becon has the power to envoke enhanced demonic powers to anyone who used it whether they were human or not. This was the forefront of power that Inkai's were seeking.
The Inkai were a cultist faction that had been secretly been dividing and destroying the nation's of both humans and demon kind alike.
It was not a surprise that they had contentions to enslave both humans and demons. The Inkai were known to be really powerful faction that were gonna take control over the entire nation. It was only that they had nothing to start out with though the secretly and quickly rose to power in the last century. They fought long and countless battles that caused so many deaths that more than a 3rd of the worlds population. It was so dire that everyone really wanted to keep the Inkai away from am political power. It was mostly the technology and structural systems that they had built throughout the world although they were secret cultist structures and buildings. They used these places as hubs to contact more people to become believers and followers of their union world order. They had control and in places that were mostly on islands surrounded by water. They used these remote areas to keep balance and power between the areas. It wasn't until that later they began leaving and spreading further out until they met right in the middle. The islands were very clean and had many artifacts used to work the towers and energy pools. These energy pools are literally the energy nests that are used to power their technology that is unique to their own antique designs. It was known that the Inkai were very versatile and they were extremely hostile towards anyone that was not of the cult. They had many different advisers and were on different levels of power in with they had everything in order. Mostly it was the 3 main branches of the Inkai that were even more built up by the higher executive leaders. There were 3 main executive leaders that took to the highest cousil in their world wide divisions. Prolifically in the northern areas where it's mostly cold. Inkai forces were heading towards the Eriddon Tower and it was unlike nothing anyone had ever seen they. It was very dark and the forces car in the 10k troops and it was so many troops and they were all lined up and to put it and not to deep they were on it and there stormed the tower and took everything that they could possibly find and it was nothing to them as were continued to storm the building and raid all of the treasures Rinoa was getting very upset by this because he had spent many year combining everything together as having to relocate was not in their best interests so instead of mark out the places tgey scattered like flies and it was so much harder to see how they could make it through all of the walls in the towers but it was so much so that they could only find what they could and it was all golden goods and many artifacts that were the rarest amping at the world and it was simply put that none of them were ready for what's to come after the stormed the tower. Harbingers of sounds in their foot steps and they were not going to be able to make it to clear out everything so they kept on finding more things to take and Rinoa could only watch as he had to deal with these kids. It wasn't long before Trizo Haribuki Shinore and Makalah could stand a chance against someone like Rinoa and it's not like it was anything tm different than what they had witnessed before and it was just amongst their group and not the others and people couldn't even understand why they were fighting this force so much and it so long for them to make it to get inside of the pier area that was protected but one giant goat. It was only that they were fighting Rinoa to keep the peace of their nation and the rest of the region from falling apart and being completely and utterly destroyed so it was like thunder and buttter how they fought so aim bless let about anything and they were not wrong for that be because it was their only way of survival to become one as a nation after 2 centuries it was definitely how they didn't plan to fight Rinoa and didn't have to make it a problem for them to be able to risk it all for the sake of their entire human kind and it was definitely how they would have determined it and made it to be so that they could make it even better after they had to defeat Rinoa but Rinoa was far too powerful for anyone to handle. Rinoa looks at all three of them Trizo Harabuki and Shinore and decides to open a spacal portal teleporting them all the way back to their homes Rinoa tells them that they were not to cross his path anymore and that it would be best had they move on with their lives. It's Trizo's and the counsils goal to break the curse of the ryukishin and to stop using their powers to stop time once and for all. The ryukishin curse was created by the ancients to keep the Gates Of Noreine closed so that no other dimensions could access theirs. Only a select few families had access to the ryukishin cursed powers and abilities.