SI's misunderstanding | Part - 7

C entered MPT around 7'o clock 🕖 and found that Rud was yawning n stretching his arms n was sitting on Pushpa Ji's desk..

C : Jai Hind Sir..

Rud : Jai Hind..n good morning..

C : Sir app abhi tak ghar nahi gaye..

Rud : Thane kaise khali chor sakte hai..app thora humara complete kiya huya files collect kar ligiye aur HQ paucha dijiye.(both went to his Cabin n after collecting those files C went to HQ, Rud was still in his cabin..while cheking some files he soon falls asleep..) After an hour S enters, she didn't thought to disturb Rud n so she setteled with her work...

About 45 mins later HM enters n after greeting n conversing with S she went to Rud's Cabin and seeing him lying his head on his laptop n other files (which was disorganized) she thought to let him settle well so that he can take some good rest in a perfect posture which will prevent him from body acheness..she went to his side n tried to settle him well..he quickly wake up n in anger without knowing who that person was, took n folded her hand at her back, facing her front..👇 kinda like this not exact n he was on her left side holding her left wrist n put on her backside...

👇 kinda like this not exact n he was on her left side holding her left wrist n put on her backside

Rud : Amma Bro soo... (he was surprised to see HM n not Billu, at that very point KS found both of them, Rud holding HM's hand n both were so close as her hand was putted backward she came close to him...)

KS (in anger taunting them) : Nahi nahi kar ligiye hum baad mein ate hay..disturb kar diya hoga humne.. (Rud leaves her..HM was feeling bad for disturbing Rud's sleep, n Rud was thinking about HM's activity...)

HM : (to KS) Dekhiye app jaisa soch rahi hai waisa kuch bhi nahi hai..inki ankh lag gayi thi toh humne..(a sec pause, correcting herself) inhe toh pata bhi nahi tha k hum...

KS : Toh itne karib awpass mein ka chal raha tha MS..waise bhi koi kaam adhura nahi chorna chahiye.. (she goes out n locks the door from outside angrily..)

HM : (She quickly goes to the door n bangs) App kaya kar rahi hai yeh..darwaja kholiye..KS darwaja kholiye...

Rud without wasting time moves out of the window as soon as KS closed the door.. 👇 (its very hazzy but plzz manage it...)

)