AUTHOR's NOTE

Hiiii how have you guys been? We hope you guys are doing all well and are healthy for those who are not feeling well or is even positive, we both hope for your fast recovery.

So.. it's been a while since we updated, almost a year if I'm calculating correctly we both just had been very busy and have faced some problems for the past months but we have been doing a lot better and now we are here to announce some news, we have sad news and good news.

The sad news is that we will be finishing this book, and there is one last chapter left for it but we may do a special chapter or an epilogue to end it so you don't have to worry about that.

 The good news is that WE'RE BACK OFFICIALLY, it means that you guys can expect a new story up soon maybe next month so I hope you guys can come and support us, and to those who have supported us from before if you ever do support us again or continue to, or not as well that it is completely fine and we both just wanna show you our appreciation from the bottom of our hearts.

We both are very grateful for every one of you, our dear silent readers, commenters, voters, and readers who love to rant about the chapter. You all mean a lot to us we never expected we would get this far. We thought of only getting the maximum of 20 reads and here we are now with more than 90k+ reads, you guys inspired us to keep continuing to pursue our love for writing stories and reading them besides us focusing on a specific career we both wanna pursue that we have forgotten about this story. 

Thank you so much for all the support and love you have given this book, we know we need a lot more improvement on how we deliver our story plot and perspective of the characters. For our upcoming books that we will be publishing, we know we lack the knowledge of some parts and certain situations but we try delivering it as best as we can for it to be more entertaining and easy for all of you to understand and enjoy. We promise to look more into the situations and problems the characters will go through (ex. cancer, leukemia, heart transplant, wedding proposals, etc.) to not offend anyone who is experiencing any illness, disease, or situation. WE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE FUN OF THEM FOR IT OR JOKE ABOUT IT. We ask all of you for your kind consideration to please forgive us if we have ever or will ever cross the line in our books. Feel free to contact us if it ever happens so we both can take immediate action towards it and apologize immediately.

 We know we have postponed this story for too long and have made you guys wait but despite all of that here are you guys still patiently waiting for us to continue this book. And for that we both are deeply sorry, none of you deserve to wait for this long and we completely understand if you guys don't continue supporting this book anymore nor us, for not everything and everyone can wait in time.

To those who still want to read and support us thank you so much we both appreciate all of you, we both have a different account where we will be publishing our own stories if you would like to read them you can check out these accounts: 

Chaistorytea 
eunkyung_gracefulgem

Preview on future projects you could look forward to:

Chaistorytea:
-poetry and poems, short romance stories, poem format stories

eunkyung_gracefulgem:
-short romance stories, angst, full book stories, one-shots, song-based stories

AND MANY MORE, these are just a little of the preview of our future projects in our account. 

We hope you guys support us in this new journey of ours even in our accounts and stories published. Don't worry we aren't abandoning this account we will also be publishing the books that we both have made together here. 

Thank you so much, stay safe, stay at home and avoid going out unless needed for less exposure to the virus. We will all get through this. Send our regards to your family. We love you! <33