C. 44 Night Shift

–————————•진수•————————

Jin's Half

9pm

So originally, Jisoo, Yoongi and I were just back up just in case something happened in the first mission that went horribly wrong, but now, we merged the missions together.

So right now, Jisoo and I are in her room, preparing our tranquilizer guns that Twice prepared for us.

They said that once the victims wake up from the shot, they won't remember being shot at all.

Which is great for this mission because I still want to go around the park.

I wouldn't want to be banned from Disneyland.

"Ok, once Yoongi says the cameras are disabled, we go." Jisoo said as she inspected the gun, "This is a really nice gun."

"Yeah." I replied, "So what do you wanna talk about while we wait?"

She chuckled nervously as she gripped her gun, "Well, I have something to tell."

I nodded, signaling for her to go on.

"I have a friend who got confessed to a few days ago."

"Did your friend say yes?" I asked.

"Well, she saw someone she liked and that changed her answer." She sighed, "So she said no."

"Oh, at least she followed her heart." I said, "Well, who's that friend of yours?"

*Ding*

I checked my phone, it was Yoongi's text.

It's game time.

"Let's head down while the guards are still coming out." She stood up hastily, picked up her gun and ran out with me following her.

We made it downstairs and saw Jimin and Rosé in the lobby, talking.

It feels weird seeing them talk to each other.

We walked up to them, sneaking up behind the couch.

"Oh, hello Jin oppa." Rosé said as she patted my head.

"What the hell?" I said as I fixed my hair, "What'd you do that for?"

She giggled, "Whoops, sorry."

"Wait, you seem you've gone back to normal." Jisoo said as she squinted her eyes at Rosé.

"Yeah, I apologized to Jimin and he apologized to me, we're good." Rosé said with a smile.

Why does it look off?

"Oh, that's good." Jisoo said, "Do you guys have the key?"

Jimin showed it to us, "Yep."

"Ok, then let's start shooting."