C. 48 The Last Mission Pt. 1

–————————•진수•————————

Jin's Half

Well..this is it. The last mission.

You know a couple weeks or months ago I would've loved to separate from Blackpink.

But now, it's different.

We can't leave each other while certain people are at each other's throats.

'JYD Escape rooms', South Korea
4 pm

12 hours later, after traveling from HK to Seoul, unpacking their things, and eating

"Hurry, the place closes at 7." BTS's manager said as he parked in front of the place, "You might not have enough time to find the diamond."

Blackpink's manager sighed as she muttered underneath her breath, "It's so hard to take care of these children."

The doors unlocked.

"Jin, open the door." Jisoo, who sat behind me, whispered quietly trying not to be so loud inside the quiet van, "The air is suffocating."

I pulled the handle and slid the van door open, the cool wind from outside made me relieved.

"Air~" I blurted out accidentally, starting to walk to the entrance of the place.

I heard footsteps running to where I was.

"Ah yes." Hoseok jumped happily and put his arm around me , "Air~"

"Oh my god- Yah!" I screamed, "I thought you were a hit man-"

"Lol." He laughed, "At least you're not so tense anymore."

"Wow." I laughed at him, "You can even make the suffocating tension between our groups go away. What's your secret?"

He smiled brightly, "It's a secret, hyung."

"Hah." I sighed and smiled at him, "What do you think? Will this day be the last day we spend with the girls?"

He hummed, "Probably. Maybe it's for the best."

Hmm. Maybe.

We pushed the entrance door of the place and we walked inside, the others followed.

Hoseok put down his arm and told me, "I'll sit near the room."

And he went.

I waited for Namjoon to come over, since he was the one who scheduled the room.

Room 10254. That was its name.

No one was able to get out of the room in time, no one succeeded.

Now, this is my question. Where would a diamond be in an escape room ?

A Black diamond. It's the last one we need, to finish the mission.

"Excuse me, we scheduled a room for 4pm?" Namjoon, who just entered the place, said standing beside me.

"What is the name of the room?" The guy in the reception asked.

Namjoon replied, "Room 10254."

The employee froze.

"Have you played any escape rooms before?" He asked.

Namjoon replied again, "A couple. Please show us the way to the room please."

"Alright." The reception guy nodded.

Namjoon signaled us to follow him and I decided to go next to him to talk about our plan.