Chapter 8

So yeah this skips a couple days cuz the dream litterally went from where I ended the last chapter to everyone standing out side the school acting like nothing happened and Morgan was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday. Morgan is back and things have gone back to normal. It's like nothing ever happened.
I don't get it!
I shook it off though and went about my day like usual. Caige had been kinda distant lately and I wanted to know why but he wasn't here today.
Finally the last bell of the day rang and I grabbed my things and went out to wait for Morgan by his car.
I froze when I walked past Rylins vehicle, there was Caige. They were making out and practically fucking eachother.
I burst into tears and ran to Morgans truck locking myself inside.
An hour later Caige came over and knocked on the window.
"Hey babe. What are doing here?" He asked.
"Fuck off Caige! I saw you and Rylin!" I yelled.
He looked stunned and confused.
"What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't talked to Rylin all week."
"Bullshit! You two were practically fucking eachother in the back seat of her fucking car!!!" I screamed.
"Hunter calm down. I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't even at school today. I was just out walking when I saw you and came over, now you're screaming at me!"
At that point Morgan decided to show up.
"Whatever Caige. We're done."
"Hunter wait..."
"No! Let's go Morgan." I mumbled.
And with that we drove off leaving Caige standing there watching as the car disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooh! Caige you asshole! Lol

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Cashby