Prologue

~Hunter~
"Morgan what the hell are you doing?" I laughed as he sat on my lap.
"I've been teaching all day! My feet hurt!" He stated as he turned back to the class and continued talking about our trip for track and field next month.
Yeah that's right my brother is my fricken gym teacher!
There was a big basketball tournament this weekend though so the team was using the gym for practice meaning we were stuck in a classroom.
Luckily the students were all used to my brothers weird ass and none of them questioned his weird behaviour.
"Morgan, I can't feel my legs!" I whinned.
He sighed and flicked my forhead before moving his fat ass off my lap and onto my desk.
"So as I was saying before some whiney brat cut me off..."
"Code red! We are in a lock down situation! This is not a drill!"
"You have got to be kidding me!" Morgan groaned as he told us all to huddle in the back corner while he locked the door, shut off the lights and pulled the sliders over the windows.
He came back to hide with us but there wasn't enough room for him to sit down without being seen from the small window in the door so he quickly picked me up sat down and put me in his lap.
I wasn't complaining though. Morgan knows I have severe anxiety and panic attack disorder and he knows that Lock Downs scare the shit out of me, I felt a lot safer in his arms then I did surrounded by kids who hate me.
After a few minutes the PA system crackled to life.
"The school has been deemed safe. Please return to your usual class scheduals. Thank you."
We all sighed in relief and stood up stretching out on our way back to our seats.
Morgan could see I was still a little shakey so he squeezed my shoulder.
"Don't worry kiddo. It's was just a suprise drill."
I smiled and nodded.
He was probably right we had them all time. I was just being paranoid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So part one of my weird ass dream!
Also I do have a severe fear of Lock Downs. When I was in grade 2 we had a real lock down and no one knew what to do, we were all just told to hide under our desks. Our doors had no locks on them either so we just put a table infront of it. Out the window we could all see a kid storming towards the school looking pissed as hell carrying a metal bat. I was so fucking scared! I swear I though he was gonna try and kill someone!
Then in grade 7 we had 4 lock downs in one week. We were told that they were just random drills but we later found out that there was a guy stalking around the school and he kept coming back and wouldn't leave, the school said our safety was at risk so they called the cops and put us on lock down.
The first situation made me forever terrified of lock downs and the second made me not trust when we're told they're just drills.
So yeah whenever we have Lock Down drills at school now I always huddle up next to one of my friends and put my head phones in. Then after one of my friends always stays with me till I stop shaking.
It's safe to say I usually tend to avoid being at school during lock down drills.

Anywhore

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Cashby