Chapter 4

This was it. My first day with out Morgan.
When I got to school I waited outside for Caige. His bus finally pulled up and he got off. He was with Rylan. I groaned. I had nothing against the girl but holy shit she hated me with a passion! And I have no idea why!
Caige came over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and burried my face into his leather jacket.
"You ok?" He mumbled into my hair.
I just shrugged. I really didn't know I mean I hadn't seen my parents in years and my brother was just put in jail, and to make matters worse Jason had just stopped talking to me for no reason what so ever. Caige was all I had and Rylan was hell bent on taking him away from me to. I could already see a plan brewing in her head.
"Everything will be ok I promise. I wont leave your side and Morgan will be out on Sunday."
I nodded and smiled up at him. I was glad he was going to be there for me.
"Caige let's go!" Rylan whinned.
Caige sighed and grabbed my hand pulling me along with him as he followed behind her.
"Why is she still here?"
"Cuz she needs me and I'm not leaving her."
Rylan growled and glared at me.
"Whatever! I have shit to do anyway! I'll see you later Caige."
With that she stormed off.
Caige just shrugged and we headed for my locker. When we got to the top of the stairs we found the doorway was blocked off with police tape.
Passed that was something I never wanted to see.
There was a body on the ground, it was so mangled and beat up that I couldn't even tell who it was. There was blood on the walls which was also used to leave a message across the lockers.
"Keep running but no one is safe." Caige mumbled as he read the bloody writing.
I started to shake as I clung to him wishing this would all just go away. I wished it was a dream but it wasn't (A/N I literally felt like this last night! It felt a little to real for my liking!)
"Hey it's alright let's go."
I couldn't walk I was shaking so bad! Caige must have noticed cuz he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I burried my face in his shoulder. He held me close as he carried me back downstairs and into the cafateria.
He sat down with me in his lap and tightened his arms around me.
I was crying on his shoulder, I was terrified.
"Shhh. It's ok. You're safe with me. I've got you." He mumbled into my hair as he rocked me back and fourth.
"Caige I'm scared! What the fuck is going on here?"
"I don't know, but you don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you I promise."
I just nodded and cuddled closer to him as the intercom crackled to life.
"Everyone please report to your homerooms immedatly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So a student died.
I honestly have no idea who the hell it was supposed to be or why I deampt this!

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Cashby