Epilogue

October 5 2017
It started out as a favor to a friend but became so much more. Rylin told me the rules of the game and it sounded fun. I like this game. It's like hide and seek. She gave me a cool chainsaw and told me to have fun so I did. I killed them all. The girl wasn't easy but I found her and made sure her death was the most violent of them all. I skinned her completely before cutting off her arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers and toes. I cut off her head and cut her torso in half before loading all the pieces into garbage bags. I scattered her body all over the school her fingers were hidden in the math wing, her toes in the cafeteria, her arms were in the staff room and her legs were tossed into the dance room, her hands and feet were in the bathrooms, the top half of her torso was placed in the gym and the bottom half in the art room while pieces of her skin decorated the halls. Finally her head, I wanted to make sure everyone could see it so I climbed up the flag pole and placed it on the very top.
Guess what? I won! I won the game!
It's time to play again.
-K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is! The end!
So yeah I know the whole thing was absolute shit! Maybe I'll rewrite it someday but for now this is it guys! Hope you liked it!