Date pt.2

"Ok door stays open" my dad says as me and Fulton walk upstairs to my room. "Yes coach" Fulton says to my dad and upstairs we go. "You know I've never seen your room" Fulton tells me as we enter my room the walls are pastel yellow and there's hockey stuff everywhere. "Well what do ya think" I say sitting on my bed and turning my tv on. "I love it" he sits beside be putting an arm around me. I snuggle into his chest feeling safe where I am. "Hey Ful" I whisper watching the movie I put on. "Hmmm" he says sleepily. "You need a nickname because I just keep calling you Ful but I got babe and baby and you know" I sigh "well do ya know any?" Fulton asks me. "I was thinking maybe bubs or babe" I look to him his eyes make me smile. "I like those" he kissed my forehead and pulls me closer to him. I look over and see my dad standing by his door watching us but not monitoring like watching happily. I wave to him and he shakes his head and walks into his room. "Hey bubs I'm tired" I say yawning. "Ok here" he gets up and tucks me into the blanket. I was wearing sweatpants so I didn't bother to change. "Good night" he kissed my forehead and walks out I sigh watching him walk across the hall to the guest room but my dad stops him. I can't hear what they are saying.
Fulton pov
I start going across the hall to the guest room when coach stops me I feel nervous. "Fulton look you can stay the night in there if the door stays open all the way because I saw the way she looked at you and the way you protect her and Fulton do you love her?" He says to me. "I think I do I do love her but I'm waiting for the perfect moment to say it because I don't want to pressure her" I sigh looking at my girlfriend asleep in her bed. "Goodnight" coach pats my shoulder and I walk back to Alex's room. "Hey baby your dad said I could stay" I whisper pulling my shirt off and climbing under the covers.
Alexis pov
Fulton came back and he said dad said he could stay I was so happy he put his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Fulton" I sigh I was going to say it "I think I love you" I roll over and meet his eyes. "I know I love you" he whispers kissing me softly. It was sweet and short but I loved it. "Goodnight love" I kiss his head and snuggle into his grasp falling asleep we have a plane to catch tomorrow.