Team time pt.1

"Fulton Portman" I say banging on their door I hear music inside so I just walk in to two boys dancing around on their beds "FULTON DEAN" o scream as loud as I can they look at me and pause the music "teams going out yoire coming" I say looking at them "alright let's head Fult" Dean claps Fulton on the back and they walk to me "hang on since when do you not want to rip each other's heads off" I laugh to the two teenagers "since we realized we're basically the same dude" Fulton says fist bumping Dean. "Dean this is my girlfriend Alexis you can call her Lexi" Fulton puts his arm around my shoulder but I grab it and move it to my waist. "Alright good to meet ya Lexi" Dean holds out his hand I shake it. "Come on let's go" I pull the boys out of the room and we see Julie bringing her crew and we get to the doors Connie's already there. "Took ya long enough" Charlie laughed. Dean rolls his eyes but i elbow him. "He's our captain can it" I shoot him a glare and then wink at Charlie Fulton saw that tho. "That's punishment" the whispers in my ear slightly angry but it sounded hot. "Oh yea" I say back. "It is baby" he whispers before putting his hand in my back pocket as we walk. My eyes widen and I look to Julie and she has the same look she runs up to Connie and whispers something then Connie looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. Dean walks behind us a little so no one else can see fultons hand. We stop to cross the street and Fulton takes this chance he squeezes my ass a little. I look at him "no" I say not having it. "Not here at least" I smile at him and move away running up to Connie. "He just did something dirty" I whisper the last part so only Connie and Julie hear. "WHAT" the whisper shout. "He squeezed my ass" I tell them quietly. "Damn Fulton" Adam yells back to Fulton. "BANKS" I yell "you aren't very quiet" he chuckled. "Did anyone else except banks hear that" I ask everyone shakes their head no "I am you just eavesdrop" I slightly check banks with my shoulder. Pushing him into Luis.