Wolf "the dentist" stansson

We got outside and we had to talk to the press I mostly zoned out until I heard a familiar voice I look up to see the coach if the iceland team Wolf Stansson "dad stansson" I say shocked as the people escort him away "we can do this kiddo" my dad ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "Fulton what happened" I hear Kenny ask my boyfriend "what happened" I go over to see Kenny lookin at fultons hickies "nothing I fell it's bruised" Fulton say putting his shirt back over then he winks at me and Kenny whispers "I think he's hurt" to me so Fulton can hear "Fulton isn't hurt Ken I did that" I blush a little . "Huh?" His eyes widen. "I need to do some research tell Fulton and Dean that they can find me in the iceland dorms" I smile to Ken and run off the way stansson and his team went. I bump into someone. "Hi" he says I'm a thick Icelandic accent "I am Gunnar" he holds out his hand "Alexis" I shake it and then continue running. I stop at an iceland dorm their door is open. I am listening yo a conversation their having but it's all in Icelandic so I can't understand. Then Fulton and Dean show up beside me. "What're you doing" Dean looks at me like I'm crazy "spying" I whisper back in a duh voice "come on" Fulton picks me up by the waist and Carrie's me away from the iceland dorms. "Come on" I grumble "well ya gotta do it right" Dean rolls his eyes holding out a key "what's that" I ask "stanssons office key" Dean smirks "found it where's the security man pushed stansson off the press conference he dropped it" Fulton smiled "so I took it and now we're going to his office" Dean smiles walking slowly down the hall. "Alright" we walk down the hall and I see stanssons office "let me do it" k tell the boys to go around the corner they wait and I knock on stanssons door with the key in my dad smili sweetly like an innocent little girl. He answers the door "yes" he says annoyed "excuse me mister Stansson sir but I was told to return this to you" I hold out the key "where did you get this" he said angrily " a mister Gunnar stahl handed it to be told me that it was yours and to hide it" I said I'm a slightly believable voice. "Why I outta" stansson walked off swearing leaving me standing at his office the door wide open "Fulton look out Dean" I whisper shout and t the boys come over me and Dean snoop through his office a little and find papers about our team all our plays from peewee, everyone's strengths and our scorers written down. "Guys" Fulton hisses "let's go" Dean ducks out of the room around the corner with Fulton while I stand in front of the office door. "Thank you" stansson says and walks into his office slamming the door shut. "Yesss" I high-five Dean and Fulton and hop on deans back and we walk back to our dorms.