Team time pt.2

"I'm starved" I whine carrying Julie on my back. "Me tooo" Connie whines. "Guy feed your woman" Jesse says causing an angry Connie to walk over "I am not his damn property but you will be buried on this property if you say anything like that again Jesse Alexander Hall" Connie says angrily walking over to me and Julie. "Jules can you walk my legs are like jelly" I whine almost dropping Julie "I can thanks" she jumps off my back and I sigh "I owe ya one hold me to it" he points to me smiling "I will how about on the way back?" I ask her "deal" and we shake on it then I feel hands around my waist and I'm lifted off the ground "put me down" "nope fultons orders" I hear Dean say from behind me "Portman" I say wiggling around he only tightens his grip. "Charlie banks go across the street to that place but good here's cash" I hand them a 50 and they go across the street to a diner while the rest of us sit under a tree. "We come bearing food" Adam holds out three bags of food and Charlie has three as well. They pull out five baskets of fries and a burger for each of us. We all sit and eat our food in a slight silence. "Babe" I look to Fulton. "I want kisses" I whisper to him "ok" he gives me a quick kiss "more" I say I'm a baby voice he kisses me quickly twice. "Longer" I grumble. "Ohh I know we have to wait for that you said so yourself." He smirked at me and pulled my into his chest. "Hey Portman" he calls Dean over. "Yes Fulton" Dean sits beside us. "Ya think Alex can come to our room tonight?" He asks "sure Lexi" Dean ruffles my hair and goes back to the group. "Later" Fulton smiles kissing the side of my head. "We should get back to the rooms, we have practice tomorrow" Charlie says standing up grabbing all the trash. "USA on the way" Connie giggles. I run up beside her and Julie "guess what!" I say excited "Fulton says that tonight I can sleep in their room!" I smile "omg yes tomorrow tell us EVERYTHING" Julie smiles then pushes me into Fulton and her and Connie go to whispering.