Chapter 15

*(y/n)'s POV*

When we got to the forest area near my apartment building, Poe told us to wait while he went over to deactivate the cloaking device, with BB-8 following him. I don't know how he did it with it being invisible, but he somehow found a lever to pull it down and a boarding ramp appeared as it was being lowered down. "Whoa." I said, quietly. "Now wait right there while I deactivate the cloaking device." Poe instructed, as he and BB-8 went inside the ship. Moments later, the exterior of the Millennium Falcon appeared.

"Wow! That's one cool piece of junk ship you got there!" I said, while I continued observing it. "Why does everyone always call it a 'piece of junk'?" I heard Finn question. "It looks to be that way, (y/n), but it's very special." Rey said. "That's right. It's the fastest ship in the galaxy and it's equipped with a backup hyperdrive." Poe added, as he was exiting out of the ship. "Come on in and take a look, (y/n)." He said, gesturing me to climb aboard the boarding ramp, with everyone else following behind me.

Once I got inside, I started looking all over the interior of the Millennium Falcon, completely in amazement that I was inside an actual spaceship, while Poe and Rey walking next to me, with Finn, Kylo, and General Hux walking in the back. I chuckled to myself before I said, "This is incredible. I never thought in my life that I would be walking through an actual spaceship." "Do you have spaceships or any spacecraft of some sort on Earth?" Rey asked, curiously. "Of course we do. NASA has all sorts of those. But it's nothing compared to what you all have from your world." I answered.

"What's NASA, (y/n)?" Finn questioned. "NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Believe me, I was being quizzed to remember of what it stands for months ago in my Earth Science class. Anyway, it's basically an agency that is run by the government that uses science and technology to explore the unknown in air and space, like planets and stars for example." I explained. "Sounds interesting." Poe commented. "It is. That's why I like painting galaxies. The universe is just so fascinating to observe." I said.

We all entered a room where it looked like a lounge area that had a seating area and chessboard-like table. "This is the Main Hold." Rey said, as she stood in the middle of the room, with BB-8 rolling next to her. "Where we can kick back and relax and maybe play some Dejarik." Poe added, while he stood next to Rey and looked at her, making her chuckle a bit. "What's Dejarik?" I asked. "I'll show you, (y/n). Over here is where we play." Finn said, as he directed me over to the chessboard-like table, with Rey and Poe joining as well. General Hux and Kylo just stood back and observed.

Finn sat down and turned on a switch on the side of the table, where it popped up different types of holographic creatures on the table. "Does this game relate to actual chess?" I said, while I watched the holographic creatures. "Kind of. It's different from that because each player gets four creatures and you basically have to try to take out your opponent." Poe explained, and, then, he and Finn were demonstrating it when they started playing the game. "Hm. It looks like fun. But I highly doubt that I would be good at playing this game." I said. "Don't worry, (y/n). I refuse to play the game myself." Rey stated. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one." I responded.

Then, I heard footsteps from behind me. I glanced over and saw Kylo walking past me and he headed towards a different hallway. "Kylo?" I spoke. But he didn't respond as he kept on walking. It's strange that he hasn't said a word the whole time since we've been inside the Millennium Falcon. It's almost as if something was bothering him from being in here. I followed him to see where he was going.

When I got to the end of the hallway, it lead me to the cockpit, where I saw Kylo sitting in the passenger seat. "Kylo?" I spoke again, and, then, he finally snapped back into reality when he turned his head and looked up at me. "Yes, (y/n)?" He responded. "Are you okay? You didn't say anything earlier, like something was bothering you." I told him. "Oh. I'm sorry. It's just—I'm very familiar with this ship and I just deep in thought with some of the memories." Kylo explained. "Oh. I had no idea that you were familiar with this ship. I guess that would explain how you found the cockpit. I thought this ship belongs to Rey and the others." I said, as I took a seat in the driver's side.