Chapter 4

*(y/n)'s POV*

I showed BB-8 around my college campus for about an hour until I was starting to feel hungry since it was close to the afternoon. "Well, BB-8, I think we should head back to my apartment. I'm starting to feel hungry. Come on." I said, as BB-8 beeped in response, and, then, we headed back to my apartment.

When we got to my apartment, I, slowly, picked up BB-8 and started walking up the stairs, while grunting at the same time. "Maybe I can give you some of my car oil for lunch. How does that sound, BB-8?" I asked, while grunting a bit. BB-8 looked at me and he didn't beep back this time. I stopped in my tracks and looked at BB-8. "I don't know what kind of oil you use, so maybe my car oil could be an alternative oil for you." I said.

Then, BB-8 beeped in response, which I was pretty sure he accepted my offer. "Alright, then, BB-8. I'll give you some of my car oil as soon as we get inside." I said, and, then, I continued up the stairs, and I also continued to grunt.

We finally reached the second floor and I set BB-8 down. We went up to my door, unlocked it with my key, and, then, we walked inside.

***

In outer space...

*Rey's POV*

After traveling through lightspeed for a long time, we finally reached Earth. The planet looked so beautiful. It was almost a mixture of Takodana and Ahch-To. "This planet is so beautiful. I've never seen a planet with so much blue and green before in my life." I said. "It is beautiful, Rey." Finn said from behind me.

"The red light from the emergency beacon is blinking faster. We must be getting closer to where the escape pod is." Poe said. I looked at the scanners to find the location of where escape pod was.

"I've got the coordinates. Let's head down there. But first, activate the cloaking device, Poe." I ordered. "Why do we have to activate the cloaking device, Rey?" Poe asked. "Because I have a feeling that nobody on this planet has any knowledge about us since we're in a different region of the galaxy." I explained. "Good thinking, Rey. Activating cloaking device." Poe said, as he pressed a button to activate the cloaking device on the Millennium Falcon. Then, I flew the Millennium Falcon towards the marked location.

*Kylo's POV*

"We should be reaching Earth in five minutes, General Hux." I said, while looking at the scanners. "Good, Ren." General Hux said. "The scanners show that the Millennium Falcon has reached Earth and it's heading to the location of where that escape pod landed. I'm sure that's where the new Resistance Base is located. I'll type in the coordinates of where they're going." I said, as I typed in the coordinates.

I could sense that General Hux was looking at me, curiously. "Ren, what's the plan once we confront those on board the Millennium Falcon?" He asked. "We'll deal with that later, General Hux. When the time comes, we'll be ready to determine our plan. Do I make myself clear?" "Whatever you say, Supreme Leader." General Hux said. Then, we proceeded to follow the location once we reach Earth.

***

On Earth...

*(y/n)'s POV*

After I was done with my lunch and I gave BB-8 some of my car oil for him, I looked at the time on my cell phone. It was only 12:39 pm. But, then, I let out a yawn.

"Well, BB-8, I'm gonna take a nap because I'm so tired for waking up so early this morning." I said. BB-8 beeped at me. "It's not your fault for waking me up so early, BB-8. I'm tired all the time anyway. Maybe after I'm done with my nap, we'll go outside and play since it's so nice and sunny out today. Does that sound good?" I said. BB-8 beeped, merrily, and he rolled side-to-side.