6

Before you read this!!!! Read 4 then 5 then this chapter. It published kinda weird.

I smiled at the fact that Ace never did these things. Well we were friends so there was no reason for him to do those things. But considering that I liked him I wish he did do those things.

To be continued.....

Ace pov

I'm fucking pissed! I know I messed up, I messed up bad. I should have been straight forward with her, but I decided to act like a fucking child. The day that she caught me with.... What was her name again? Uh.... Who cares. The day she caught me with that girl, there's was a bag of my stuff at my front door. And that was way before she caught us.

That means she probably seen us together some other time and I didn't notice. I feel like such an idiot, know she is hanging out with the J boys. Fucking dumb ass name. Even worse she's mostly around Julian! Fucking Julian. Me and Julian were once friends but we fell apart because he let his "fame" get to his head.

I had a crush on this cute girl in middle school. I told him all about it and it was really supportive. Then the next week I see them holding hands and   eating each other's faces off under the slide at the playground. What makes matters worse he says "looks like I'm the hotter friend."

When I seen his arm around Val I wanted to take a glass bottle and bash it on his head. Then when I saw her defend him, I swear to you I was ready to burn that whole restaurant down.

If only she knew what I knew she wouldn't be with him. He's using her to get at me, fucking lame. He's pussy! He knows I'll kick his ass if he tried some dumb shit.

Micheal sends me a text... well a picture. I open it and I see VAL AND FUCKING JULIAN KISSING!!!!

I put on a sweater get my keys and head to Jordan's house. I take my bike cause I didn't want these lunatics to mess with my car.

My heart was pumping and I was ready to beat Julian's ass. I just want Val back, to hell with 'the J boys''. I was miserable without her. I missed her touch, her smell, her smile, her heart beat. I just missed her, I wanted her by my side holding me and wanting me.

I tried so hard to get rid of these feeling but I can't. The more I think about her the more I fall in love. My main goal was to get Val back after that I'll deal with everything else.

I got to the party and stormed in. There was no sign of them downstairs so I went up stairs and burst through different doors till I found them.

They were in Jordan's room. They were watching a MOVIE? Who the hell wacthes a movie when there's a party going in downstairs. Val was snuggled up on Julian smiling and there were holding hands. I swear I felt a gulch if wind knock the oxygen out my lungs.

"Julian get your hands off her!" I yelled at him. The guys on the floor immediately popped up like they were some damn body guards. "Why the fuck are you here?" Julian asked in disgust.

"I'm here to get val. Now take your hands off her."

"Or what?" Julian challenged getting up. If he wants a fight a fight he shall get. "Julian I'm not here to play games give me val!"

Val gets up stepping in front of Julian. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm happy where I'm at. Julian is a way better man than you." I screwed my face up at her. I desperately wanted to grab her and hold her by my side but I can't.

"Listen val. I know i fucked up and I'm sorry. But I'm telling you Julian doesn't like you. He is using you. We've known each other for over 3 years, I would never lie to you about shit like this." I practically begged her. I could see she believed me in her eyes, but she was also fighting it. It was like she wanted to believe Julian is a good guy, but in reality he is a dick.

"Listen val doesn't want you-"

"Don't fucking call her that!" He could touch her kiss her do whatever but the one thing I won't allow is him calling her val. That was my name and my name only.

"Listen just accept the fact that val-" I punched him square in the nose. He keeps playing like I won't fuck him up. Then his friends decided to join so I guess I'll have to fight all 5 guys.

Not gonna lie it was the longest and toughest fight I've had in a while. Julian was easy to beat. He was also bark and no bite. But fucking Jaxon... it's always the quite ones. Man's fighting like he has a black belt.

I eventually won, Val was standing there shook. She was frozen in place looking at the ground. "Val please, give me the chance to explain." Val was biting her lip in contemplating whether she could trust me or not. She finally gave in, we left the party and I took her to my house.

She was quite the whole ride. I felt a little weight leave my chest when she wrapped her hands around my waist and had her head leaned onto my back the whole time. I felt a little more easy because of the fact that she still feels comfortable around me.

When we go to my house, I took her to my bedroom and closed the door. Val took off her shoes as she sat on the bed. This was the first time I took in her appearance. She had worn the outfit I bought her like 2 months ago. The outfit hugged her body perfectly, all her curves were showing the right way. Her hair was curled nicely over her shoulders and shiny. She was also wearing the shoes with the chain I bought. I could help but stare at her, god she is gorgeous. If she wasn't mad at me i would have probably kissed her.

Val put her hair in a messy bun which made her look 10 times prettier. "i'm gonna get changed." she went into my closet and picked up her favorite hoodie and sweat pants, and went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed waiting for her, i tried to collect my thoughts and how im going to explain this messed up situation i put her in.

so the girl .... no don't start it like that.

val you know i love you.... no she's gonna think i'm making excuses.

ok how about.... you looked good tonight?.... no that sounds like i'm stalling. why is this so hard?

In the middle of thinking Val hopes onto the bed next to me. She pulls the covers over herself and scooted over to me. "Your still an ass, and i still hate you, and that girl you were messing with. But I'm tired and missed you." With that she laid her head on my chest and snuggled close to me.

I know we shouldn't be doing this because there is still a lot of tension between us and things we need to talk about. But I've missed her like crazy. I missed this how she would dress in my clothes sleep on my chest. I pulled her closer to me if that's possible, I kissed her on the forehead just taking in her presence. I fell asleep not to long after her, and when I fell asleep i fell asleep content with this moment.