9

I woke up feeling the same way I did when I slept with Ace. Nice and warm, and full. I knew that Julian was still beside me holding me. I snuggle into him more feeling his grip tighten a little. His hands unzip my onesie sliding his hands across my waist. "Morning." I instantly froze. That's not Julian's voice, there's not even a slight resemblance. I turn around and I see Ace face with the biggest grin.

I pushed him off of me but he just held onto me tighter. "Ace let me go!" I try pushing myself off of him but it's not use. "Where's Julian?" I could have sworn I went to sleep with him last night. "I beat him to the pulp and threw him outside." Ace says seriously. I don't know if he's joking or not. "Ace it's not funny where is he?" I look around the room frantically, but if he was here Ace and Julian would have been at each other throats.

"He went home. He left a note for you." Ace brings me closer to him, his hands still in my onesie. He unclips my bra straps roaming his hands all along my back. "Let me have the note." I said sternly. Ace continues to roam his hands along my back, his hands go lower and lower. I hate to admit it but I'm getting turned on and all he is doing is touching me. "Ace..." I practically whispered his name and he hummed in response. "We can't do this." Ace slid off the onesie off my shoulders to where my upper body was fully exposed.

Ace takes off my bra fully leaving my breast at his full disposal. Since the blanket was still over us he couldn't see it but he could feel it if he wanted to. "I want you to know that, I couldn't care less if your in a relationship with Julian. Val I want you, I want you to be mines and mines only. But since you intend to stay loyal to an asshole I'm gonna have to respect your word." Ace bring back up my bra, clips it and zips up my onesies. "Thank you." Ace takes in a deep breathe, he tucks a piece of hair in the back of my ear.

Ace eyes roams my face mainly stopping at my lips. I know what he is about to do and I don't wanna stop him. I want him to kiss me, I want to feel his lips pressed against mines or his tongue play around with my tongue, but it's wrong. I wanted Ace to keep touching me and even more, but I can't do that to Julian. Wether he is playing me or not.

Ace connects out foreheads holding my face in his hands. "I love you so much. I would do whatever to change the past so that you'll end up with me." Ace kisses my forehead and gets out of my bed. He puts his shoes back on sparing me one more glance. Ace digs in his pocket giving me the note Julian left.

"Read it when I leave." I nod my head letting him know I understand. Ace leaves my room and I wait till he leaves my house fully. When he is down the block and no where to be seen I reach for the note and read it....
....morning beautiful!! Im sorry I'm not there right now, I have some stuff to do. Get ready at 5 o'clock, I'm taking you to the mall. Date night part 2 ;)

I smiled to myself, the note was cute and I liked that he liked spending time with me. But what made this even worse was that I was falling for two boys. My heart wanted two boys and it was hurting me deep inside because one doesn't deserve this and the other is making it hard for me to get rid of these feelings. I'm stuck every time I spend time with each boy I have a million reasons why I should and shouldn't be with them. And honestly it's killing me slowly.