part -2

Drupadi was sleeping on bed and burred her face in pillow crying her eyes out because tomorrow arjun is going to exile. Because he entered her room without her permission when she was with sahadev.
She is thinking how she can live without him ? How she can spend long 3 year's without him her through was broken by dassi .

Maharani rajkumar arjun is asking permission for enter your chamber said dassi.

Drupadi nodded her head , dassi bow and go from there.

Arjun entered her chamber his krishnaa was sitting on bed look like she is perfectly fine but her eyes telling different story , her eyes are full red it says that she was crying for long time her eyes held pain of speration which she was already going through form her one husband (karn) now she can't tolerate separation from her another husband. It's break arjun heart into pieces he can't tolerate separation from her or he can't see his lady love in heartbroken condition without wasting second he go to her hugged her tightly she also hugged him they hugged each other like there is no space b/w them .
She keeps her head on his bordchest he was hugging her .

That night both didn't slept , they spent hugging each other, cuddling , crying, kissing each other.

........................................................................

In hastinapur

Duryodhan ashwathama and krana was discussing something . Dushasan came there with full of happiness .

What happened dushasan look like u r most happy today said ashwathama .

Yes i am most happiest person today Mitra said dushasan .

What was the reason said duryodhan .

Because bhaiya my enemies in pain , pain of speration said dushasan and laughed . Enemies word gain the attention of karna because he known who is the that enemies are.

What do u mean dushasan said karna .

I don't know Bhrata what was wedding rules of those pandavas and that drupad kanya but our gupthachar was tell that arjun was going to exile for 3 year's and pandavas are broken and about drupadi what to say she is completely broken said dushasan .

Hearing the Karn was broken but he didn't show it he made excuse and go to his room.

Why whyyy my pari want to suffer always she is already broken of our separation but now she want to bare the separation of my Arjuna , i know how was pain of speration will be but now i want be with her now she is completely broken what to i am not able to go there why god why r u testing us whyyy saying this he fell on his knees tears flowing like streem in his eyes .

Suddenly he felt that small hands are wipping his tears to see his son was wipping his tears.

Don't cly pithslree maa will be sad naa
(Don't cry pitashree maa will be sad naa)
Are u miching maa don't worrly wlite letter to maa said 5 year vrishasen in his baby voice .
(Are u missing maa don't worry write letter to maa)

Hearing him karna hug him tightly and said noo putr she will be happy why can't she when she give birth to gem like u she will happy and proud after hearing about u dear .

He broke the hug and cupped his face kiss all over his face .

Did u had food asked Karn .

How tan i be when my pithashlee not have ( how can i be when my pithshree not have ) said vrishasen .

Awww my baby come let's have food after that we will write letter to u r maa k said karna .

Yaaaa i will wlite a ietter to maa said vrishasen and started to jump .
( Yaaaa i will write a letter to maa)

Karna was laughing at his son .

Next morning

Arjun came to drupadi to talk . drupadi was pacifying shruthakriti was crying his eyes out who was 1 year old , he is papa's boy and maa ka pride . From birth he is always with arjun , he sleep with arjun, play with him , kirti and shatanik was most naughty children among upapandavas prati and som is not less.

Arjun entered drupadi room to see his son crying his eyes out and his krishnaa was pacifying him . Without wasting a second he take his little world his son in his arms who hugged him tightly and started to cry more .
Arjun is also crying but composed him self .
What happened dear y my baby is crying did u r maa scold u again said arjun in baby voice .
Hearing his father voice kirti opens his eyes and see his father and started to blubber in his baby voice eyeing at his maa. Arjun laughs at his son antics and kissed his cheeks.

Kirti soon drifted into sleep in his father arm Arjun was patting his back to make him sleep , Arjun know it was his time to leave indraprast if his son is awake it will be difficult to him to leave . He always takes kirti where ever he goes even in training army he takes his son there also , he will not even live without his son for a second , he always getting scolded by his krishnaa for this . His son single tear break his heart . If his krishnaa is his heart then his son kirti is his heart beat . His through was broken by his beloved voice.

How can i pacific him when he will awake he is so attached to u god knows what he will do when he doesn't see u after he wakes up said krishnaa eyeing at her kirti her eyes filled with tears .

Arjun hugged her .
Pls don't cry krishnaa it will break my heart , i know he is so attached to me ,i also don't know how i can leave in these 3 year's without u both , he kissed her forehead take care of yourself and kirti don't cry i know my krishnaa is strong said arjun.

Kissed his son forehead and make him sleep on bed and he take a leave from there .

She stands in balcony seeing arjun was going, arjun turn back and see his krishnaa they eyes meet both eyes having pain of speration without tolerating the pain arjun break the eye contact and move out of sight tears are following like a stream in both of there eyes.

Suddenly pigeon came and sit on drupadi shoulder she knows who was send this letter so without wasting a second she open it

My pari.

I know dear how much pain u r going through but pls composed yourself love, for ur family u want to be strong dear,kirti is so attached to arjun from birth,for him u want to be strong ,for our unborn baby u want stay strong i know my yagnaseni,
She is strong lady. I will always there for u my love don't worry soon we all will live together . U know vrish is just like u in all . We both love u dear but pls don't cry .
From u r son
Maa i miching u soooo muchhh .
I lve u maaa
( Maa i missing u soooo muchhh
I love u maaa)

Your lovely
Husband

Yes arya don't worry i will stay strong and i also missing u vrish i love both i hope i will see u soon putr .
She said and embarrassed the letter.

Hope you all liked the chapter
Vote and comment on
Byeeee 😉