part -3

Now drupadi was 2 month pregnant with karna child . In these months only one question was there in her mind who is there to take care of her baby , when she was pregnant with vrishasen she was in hastinapur when he became 1½ they leave to kandavprasth but now who is there to take care of her baby .

Drupadi was in her room when her year starts with karna she locked her self in her room only kunti can allowed come to her room because in her room there is a canal which led to her and karna room which was made by vishwavakarm due to the request of krishna. For others she locked her self in room because of maha pooja .

She open her room canal door and moved inside the canal after sometime she reaches the door .

She opened and move inside

She finally enter her room

She sits on bed suddenly she felt someone sliding hand on her waist and hugged her from behind she turned to see her husband karan

She sits on bed suddenly she felt someone sliding hand on her waist and hugged her from behind she turned to see her husband karan .

What is this arya leave me what if vrish see this said drupadi trying to get out of grip but it become more tight .

Let him see , he know that how his father love for his mother said karan .

Cheesy.... arya leave me said drupadi .

What if i don't said karan and started give wet kisses on her to shoulder where she already melt in his warm .

He turned her and cupped her face her face glowing like a moon , her pink juicy lips inviting him to climb them , within a second he smashed his lips to hers , both are kissing each other like there is no tommorow , both break the kiss due to lack of oxygen . Drupadi hugged him and kept her head on his chest he was hugging her .

Arya where is virsh said drupadi without breaking the hug..

He gone outing with your suyodhana said Karna .

Ooo k said drupadi.

Let's sleep it's already late said Karna and both slept hugging each other.

In midnight karan wake up due to light was falling on his face and see beside him drupadi was not there.

Where pari go at this midnight said to himself and get up from bed and go to the balcony .

And in balcony drupadi was seeing the  moon .

Pari called karna but she was lost in her through

Pari called karna but she was lost in her through .

Pari said Karna keeping his hand on her shoulder.
She jerked and said arya what happened y r u here at this time.

Same question i want to ask u what r thinking said krana .

Nothing arya said drupadi.

Don't dare to lie to me said Karna.

Arya i am thinking about our unborn baby said drupadi.

Unborn baby said Karna looking at her with questioning look .

I mean when vrishasen is bron I'm in hastinapur but what about our unborn baby i can't leave her/him and i can't able to be with her/him, all babys want there mother with them in such a small age i can't able to be with vrish but I'm with him till he became 1½ year but what about our unborn baby , baby doesn't able to live in indraprast u know the reason , what a bad mother I'm who doesn't able see her children childhood said parishta .

Noo pari u are a very good mother all our children love u more then anything don't fell like this and hugged her .

Arya can i ask u something said parishta . Karna hmmed in response.

Arrryyyaaa hmmm, ...... U want to marry another one said parishta.

Whaaaaatttt !!!! Karan broke the hug and looked at her with shocking expression .

All pls comment on these
What would be the karan's reaction? Will he marry another one?

What r expecting in upcoming chapters .

Like pandavas and upapandavas  movements .

Pandavas and drupadi moments

If i want to give fc of other wife's of pandavas and there children, if u want i will give there fc tooo

Hope you all liked the chapter
Vote and comment on

Byeeee 😉