part 6

Karna pov

How my life changed in just in a week , in one week back I have only one wife that is my pari but now I'm the husband of 3 woman . I can't believe till now how can i let this all happen , now I'm only completing wish of my pregnant wife but now i want to do my husband responsibility i want to love Vrushali and urvi it's my duty to love them and protect them and i will do that but now what is important is i want to tell them truth about my pari , i want to tell them my vrish is not my adopted child but my own son love symbol of me and my pari , yes now i want to take urvi and Vrushali to ang and i will tell them what was important them to know both are my wife's now and they want to know how is my life was . My through was broken by a das .

Angraj all are waiting for u outside said das ,i nodded at and went down where urvi family shading a tears as soon i went down we both took blessings from her parents and we left to ang .

I think now Vrushali is also left for ang with my vrish as soon i also want to reach there and tell them all the truth about me and then i and vrish want to leave to meet my pari i has been week since I didn't saw her .

Now after the long travel we are in ang now all the people are looking at me with surprise , yes y not before 3 day i married to Vrushali now I'm bringing my new wife with me .
We both come at the entrance i look at my side to see urvi was smiling looking at places , u felt someone hugging my legs i looked down to see my vrish was hugging my legs within a second i to hugged him back i know he was crying because it was the 1st time i left 3 days without him , i break the hug kissed all over his face i missed him so much , he to kissed me and hugged me again , i missed u lot pithashree he wisperd in my ears . I hugged him back so tightly if my pari is with us he will not be this upset but now he has only me and I'm not spending my time with him .
I'm sorry vrish but i promise i will not leave u like this again i said to him .
Pinky promise he said showing his small plam, Pinky promise i said to him he hugged me in happiness .
Pithashree who is this he asked to me pointing to urvi who was looking at us like awww . Before i could answer i heard voice She is your choti maa vrish i trun to see Vrushali as standing there with arti thali in her hand , really choti maa said my vrish she nodded at him she had a sad smile i let out a sing i want to tell them truth now . She welcomed us , i put my vrish on ground who i was carrying in my arm, vrish u go and play i will come to u after sometime i said to vrish he made a pount but looking at my pleading eyes he nodded his head and run away from us .

I want to talk to u both i said to Vrushali and urvi who both nodded there head . We moved to room i closed the door i took a breath now it's time to .
Pov ends.

Now both are my wife's so it's important to u both to know the truth about my life said karna .

About what Truth r u talking about arya said urvi .

About my life who I'm said karna .

We know about ur life arya we know ur radheya, ur sutputr ,ur king of ang , u married to both of us , u adopted vrish , ur the friend of duryodhan said Vrushali.

What u both know about my life was all lie I'm not only radheya , I'm not only sutputr, I'm not only married to u both , I didn't adopted vrish , I'm not only friend of duryodhan said karna .

Then ? u have another wife who is that ? Said urvi .

I'm not only radheya but I'm kuteya too , my brith mother is my maa kunti and 5 pandavas are my own brothers , I'm bron with the blessing of surya dev that's y i have kavach and kundal , yes I'm already married but for the world I'm single and my pari i mean my wife is pregnant with my second child our first child is my vrish he is my biological son he is not my adopted son he is my own blood but due to some reason we can't tell the truth , I'm not only friend of duryodhan but I'm his big brother too , I'm not ready for this marriage but due to the request of my pari i married to u both but i will do all my husband duty and i will give a love of husband but i can't be a soulmate because already my soul belongs to someone who is world to me said karna and looked at his wife who is so shock .

Who is your 1st wife arya said Vrushali in trembling voice .

My parishta , daughter of my father-in-law drupad sister of dhrishtadyumna wife of six pandavas . Mother of upapandavas and soon to be mother of my little princess said karna .

What!! Drupadi said urvi in shocking voice she remembered how she is writing letters about her love towards karna to drupadi how drupadi response to her letter positively whenever she meets drupadi she was keep telling her how she love karna that time drupadi simply smile at her but now she understands that simle has held her pain but she didn't understand anything such a friend she is .
She sit on a ground with tud she was crying for cheating her friend .

and Vrushali is not less because she knows how kind drupadi was even being a queen she will never had a arrogant , she take care of her people's like her child she knows no one can't even leave without loving pure soul like her now she is feeling a guilty for making her sad making her cry because of her husband another marriage .

Seeing both of his wife crying he came to them . Pls don't cry i never want u both to cry , i just said what was Truth in my life , said karna .

Arya I'm her friend even being friend i didn't know how much pain i given to her i cheated on our friendship said urvi and started to cry more ..

U never cheated her it was she who told me to marry u both ,but u both can make her happy , she have a request to u both said Karna .

What request arya we will do it , we will do it for her happiness said Vrushali where urvi nodded at her .

She is my wife but we can't leave together because we both don't want any fights between kuravas and pandavas we both want all of them to know as kuru rajkumars not has like this but shakuni mama was spoiling duryodhan mind but duryodhan is not evil but he believes his mamashree so we are doing our best to make our family as one but it is difficult we both want to live with our children's but we can't so she is not only she but I'm also requesting u both too love and take care of my vrish and our unborn baby as your own never let them to feel that there mother is not with them Said Karna .

U both don't need to worry about vrish or unborn baby arya when u married me that time only vrish become my son Arya even i will give my life but i will never let vrish or unborn baby to fell the mother absence arya said Vrushali.

And u don't need to worry about us we both always will be your support arya what u both are sacrificing it was big arya , but just tell her she don't need to worry about children's because children's will not have only one mother but instead of two mother's who will pamper them lot and we both promise u both arya we both will never trouble u but instead of we both will be ur support said urvi where Vrushali nodded at her.

Karan hugged them both in happiness he thought this marriage will be difficult but instead it becomes there strength his pari is correct .

I know it has been long since i didn't update but i having my exams so I'm unable to update but my exams postponed for a week so i updated .

With love
❤️ Shruthakirti❤️