part 7

It has been a 3 month after karan marriage with Vrushali and urvi .
And it has been 3 month duryodhan stopped talk with karna .

When duryodhan got to know Karna again got married he was angry because reason is he through if karan married again then his Bhabii is heart broken he love his Bhabii lot even more then his mother and everyone he can't even imagine her in pain he will definitely kill the person who hurt his Bhabii but it was his friend karan he can't kill him but he will definitely not talk with him , even he doesn't meet his Bhabii but he was felling her love from her letter , he was felling he was also loved one not like before he was hated by everyone.
And he decided he will never accept karan other wife as his Bhabii because it was only for one it was his pari bhabii.

Even karan was happy seeing duryodhan love , care and protectiveness for his pari but he is sad because his friends was not talking with him , even ashwathama also didn't talking with him , ashwathama love his pari as his little sister he is protective brother for her even ashwathama ask him to take care of his sister or else he will kill him , even kuravas also not talking with him , they all only talk with him in sabha that to only political Matter , even no one saw his pari but they love for her like anything ,

Karna was trying to talk with them but they just ignored him and like adding more trouble to him always shakuni was them he was not even leaving kuravas and ashwathama alone, they didn't even leave vrish to talk with him and he didn't even meet with drupadi it's been a one month he didn't went to see drupadi , he irritated of all this now , he get the information that shakuni is gone out of the City so he decided to talk with all of them today ,

He get to know now duryodhan , dushasan , vikarn , ashwathama and some others kuravas are in vikarn chamber so he make his way to vikarn chamber .

Karn : ask the permission to mitr i want talk with them .

Dass nodded and went .

Inside the chamber. 

Bhaiya vrish is slept said dushasan loudly with excitement in return he resive glear from them, ashwathama dragged him out of the inner chamber closing his mouth after coming out of the inner chamber he left him .

duryodhan smaks dushasan head and said idiot talk in low voice if vrish wake up then i will kill u .

Hff! I'm tired 😩 of making o sleep that little devil , bhaiya if he wakes up again because of u then u only want to make him sleep said vikarn .

Before dushasan could reply he saw dass was entered .

Rajkumar maharati karna asking permission to enter the chamber said dass .

No tell him we r busy said duryodhan .

Wait let him come said ashwatthama
.
All give him a questioning look ,

Y u all looking at me at least let us listen to him y he did those marriage said ashwathama all nodded but still duryodhan is not convinced to talk with karna .

Karan came inside , he was happy to at least they let him to talk with them , he went to hug duryodhan but duryodhan take one step back karna give him a confused look .

I'm not here to get hug by u i want answer , i want answer from u , y did u cheated my bhabii , what did my bhabii did to u , y did u broke my bhabii heart by marrying twice , and now my bhabii will be completely broken down after knowing ur soon going to father for two babies but she is not the one who is going to give the birth , why , why r u giving this much pain to my bhabii , why!!!!!??? Shout's' duryodhan he has tears in his eyes .

We will not forgive u karna , and i will never

I'm never cheated her , not even in my dreams , she is my everything mitr , my pari is my everything , it was she who forced me to marry them , i opposed her when she said me to marry Vrushali and urvi but u know your bhabii is stubborn she never listen to me and she blackmailed me saying in her absence our children will not get mother love and she don't want our unborn child tell know as my adopted child she always feel pain whenever somebody said vrish is my adopted child so she doesn't want to same thing happen to our unborn baby so i married both of them said karna .

Before anyone could react Karna got a bone crashing hug from his son , karna hugged his son tightly ,

"I MISSED YOU " whispered vrish ,

listening that karna hugged him more tightly without listening anyone karna left the room with his son....

*******

So finally updated after a long time .
I'm disappointed with the vote in the last chapter
So I'm expecting more votes  and comments .
If i get more then 50 votes i will update weekly once or twice

.........