Yo Mama Jokes

Fat:

Yo mama so fat, when she went to the doctors for a checkup, she stood on the scale, after 10 minutes the scale finally stopped at the number and the doctor yelled out, "Holy crap that's my phone number!".

Yo mama so fat, when I thought about her in my head, it broke my neck.

Yo mama so fat, when she walked in front of the T.V, I missed 3 episodes of Neighbours.

Yo mama so fat, her belly button gets home 15 minutes before she does.

Yo mama so fat, I took a photo of her from Christmas 2 years ago, and it's still printing.

Stupid:

Yo mama so stupid, she thought Nickleback was a refund.

Yo mama so stupid, she died of hunger when she got locked in a supermarket.

Yo mama so stupid, she set up an appointment with Dr. Pepper.

Yo mama so stupid, she went to the dentist to get a bluetooth.

Yo mama so stupid, when I said, "Drinks are on the house", she climbed onto the roof.

Ugly:

Yo mama so ugly, she went into a haunted house, and came out with a job application.

Yo mama so ugly, her reflection said, "I quit".

Yo mama so ugly, I told her to take out the trash, and she jumped in the bin.

Yo mama so ugly, they moved Halloween to the day of her birthday.

Yo mama so ugly, when I took her to the zoo, they said, "thanks for bringing her back".