PROLOUGE

It's the Dark of The Night, Dead silence everywhere. Not a single object had made a sound.

However, The 4 Beasts Travel around their Area, Searching for the Next living soul to capture and Kill. Each of them wanting to make the Evil god proud, And Become more and more Powerful as they go.

They sometimes get their Breaks though, They have been working hard to collect as much spirits as they can, It seems like they can use an introduction.
.
.
.
.
SAMA, The Leader of the 4 Beasts, Who has cursed more people than ever, Extremely Manipulative, But She sometimes has her nice ways and Is Gentle sometimes, Just don't piss her off.

JEALOUSY, Angry most of the time, She Likes to work alone when catching spirits with the others, However She does have some Gentle and Kindness in her, She just doesn't express much emotion due to her having anger issues.

REBIRTH, The Most violent out of all the 4 Beasts (Yeah, Even more violent than Rage, Surprising huh?) She doesn't like anyone getting in her way when Hunting for spirits, She does have a kind and caring heart at times whenever she's with the other Beasts, Which probably makes her the mom type of friend.

And Finally
.
.
.
RAGE, Loves to hunt for Anybody..Like literally anybody..Example is Living people who aren't spirits. Will kill anyone who gets in her way (Besides the other beasts). She can easily climb up walls n such, She Is violent most of the time, But she sometimes makes an effort to be friendly as long as nobody really agitates her.

These Beasts are highly dangerous, So nobody ever goes near them.
.
.
.
.
You can run from them...
But you can't hide..

(This was so short why did it take so long to make- Probably because i had no ideas in mind. Oh well. This'll take a little while to finish. I'll be focusing on my other story then start working on this one, thank you for understanding.)