PART 4 - Regret

(Haha..More angst..Sorry Bud.)

• KINTORU'S POV •
I never wanted to be this way if I'm being honest. I never wanted to follow his orders, But..I didn't have a choice. It was the only way i could survive, I'm sorry.

.
.
.
.
.
(!!FLASHBACK!!)

" Hiachi, I didn't have a choi- " I tried to explain myself but she ended up cutting me off before i could finish

" YOU BETRAYED ME INTO THINKING WE WERE FRIENDS! " Hiachi screeched, She didn't sound as sad as she was when i cursed her.

" It was the God's orders. There wasn't anything i could do..I'm trying to explain that-"

" That you're what? A backstabber? I can't believe you. You probably cursed others as well! " Hiachi said, I could tell she was angry by her expression. This wasn't going as well as i h0p3d it would.

I stood silent. I didn't even know what to say at this point, No matter what i say she'll have a good defense for it. I don't know, i don't know, I DON'T KNOW! I need to speak up eventually though, So I finally had the courage to speak again.

" Hiachi.. I didn't mean to betray you and everyone else, I'm sorry. There wasn't anything i could do to refuse, The evil god would kill me if i did! "

" You just want to satisfy him just for your own life, Sama. Accept the fact that you only wanted to save yourself. "

After a few seconds of silence, I saw Hiachi walk away, But i really couldn't help but cry my eyes out. I didn't mean to hurt them. I never wanted to.

" I'm Sorry . . . "

.
.
.
.
(END OF FLASHBACK)

" KINTORU! " I heard Enzukai scream my name, Was i crying out loud? I looked up and saw Enzukai and the others, They seem to look worried..Well..Netamo and Yuma did at least.

" We heard you crying..Is something wrong? " Yuma asked, Concerningly. I really wanted to admit that i wasn't but..I just need to hide my feelings a little more. It's not the best choice but... Y'know..

" Oh..Heh! I'm fine! I just had dust in my eyes from cleaning my room so It hurt for a while. " I said, H0ping they would believe it.

" I'm surprised you did, I never clean my room " Netamo Laughed, It was pretty funny, I have to admit. She never cleans her room. That's not important right now though, At least they believed the excuse.

" Ugh..Whatever. Just call us if you need anything or something. " Enzukai said, Quickly looking away only to walk out of the room, The others following her.

Phew..That was a close one. I thought they wouldn't believe me, Glad they did though. I really don't want to say what happened, They won't understand one bit.

.
.
.
.

• ENZUKAI'S POV •
I Was sitting outside next to the Sakura trees, I usually don't come here but i felt like it was a good time to. I looked around for a while until i heard Yuma's humming. She was around for sure so i got up.

" Yuma? " I said, She didn't hear me the first time so i got a little closer to where she was. H0p3fully she could hear me now.

" Yuma! " I called out again, She heard my voice, Thank Fucking god. I would probably be screaming for minutes like a maniac.

" Oh, Hey Enzukai, It's strange seeing you here. What are you doing here? " She asked, Of course she would be confused, Honestly who wouldn't? I never come out anywhere Unless it's important or i just feel like it.

" I thought it would be a good time to be here. Whatever, that's not important. Where's the Crawling freak. " I asked.

Suddenly I heard Netamo Roar behind me, Tackling me to the ground. The floor was hard so it hurt like hell.

" UGH! What the fuck?! I almost hit Yuma due to that! " I said Angrily, Netamo was okay but Man did she piss me off.

" Pfft.. Well maybe you should think twice before calling me stupid names, Enzukai ! " Netamo Growled and then laughed right after, She really is a trickster, isn't she? That's what makes her pretty irritating.

I got up after Netamo got off me, I rubbed my head due to the pain, She's lucky I'm not beating her ass right now. She's. Very. Lucky.

" Oh well.. It happens. It was pretty funny " Yuma said, Slightly laughing. " But we should get back to Kintoru, We don't want her doing anything to herself. "

" Oh shit, You're right, Let's go. " I said, Running towards the area to where our rooms were.

.
.
.
.
• NOBODY'S POV •
All 3 of the Beasts arrives at the Area, Surprisingly they saw Kintoru outside, But something felt off. She was writing..Something? The others didn't want to ask what it was however, so they pretended they didn't see anything.

I wasn't until a few moments later before Kintoru finally looked back and saw the others. Frightened, she hid the paper she was writing on.

" Heh..Hi guys, Surprised to see you here early! " Kintoru said, Slightly laughing. Something was definitely off.

" Yeah.. We just wanted to see if you were alright..But we should get back to our rooms now, We have a mission tomorrow night. " Netamo said.

" Okay, Whatever. Go to your damn rooms. " Enzukai said, Heading to hers.

.
.
.
(IN YUMA'S ROOM)

Yuma sat on her bed, Not knowing what was gonna happen to Kintoru.

" She's acting so off..I knew she was writing something but i just can't figure out what it was about. I'm extremely worried. " Yuma said, Looking upset.

" Maybe I should ask her after we finish our mission tomorrow night. I need some rest. "

Yuma layed on her bed, Looking up at her ceiling, Before slowly closing her eyes.

( Hi! Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter. Got busy lol, BUT I'm currently on spring break so i got a lot of freetime! Next chapter might take a while so again, BE PATIENT! Thank you, and goodbye!)