Videogames (Justin)- $mut

You tried to be spontaneous because Justin was playing the game but it backfired because he got really mad. Ultimately you went home.

 Ultimately you went home

Y/N had a tendency to make a mess with Justin a lot but it seemed like this time he was really fed up. After going to the gym they went to lunch together and then went back to the north star boy's house to hang out. Y/N idea of hanging out was cuddles, movies, and maybe even playing a game together. But Justin wanted to play a game on the computer. 

Y/N then went on her phone to listen to music but Pandora wasn't playing any good songs so she decided to finish her Taiwanese drama. She was about 4 episodes in when her phone became low on battery so she got her charger out of her purse and let it charge. 

Since she no longer had anything to do she was just watching Justin play his game but she quickly got bored, so she conjured up a plan. She noticed Justin was now in the lobby of his game so she thought this would be a perfect time. She got up from Justin's bed and wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly slide her hand down his chest.

Justin: What are you doing?

Y/N: I want to play.

Justin: Okay. Press the space bar to shoot, the arrows to-

Y/N: Not your game. I want to play with you.

Justin looks at Y/N and shakes his head while laughing.

Y/N: What?

Justin: That was really corny.

Y/N: I'm serious Justin. I'm bored and my phones charging.

Justin: Fine but let me do this round.

Y/N agreed and went back to his bed. Justin was taking so long on the computer that Y/N phone had fully charged. She still patiently waited for him to finish while she finished the last 2 episodes. She looked up to see Justin cursing at his game obviously frustrated. 

She thought this would be the perfect time to mess with him so he would lose already. Y/N crawled under his desk and started to rub up against his thighs until he scooted back for the desk.

Justin: What the hell are you doing?!

Y/N: I was just-