Birthday (Ryan) - $mut

Ryan's birthday was coming up soon and Y/N really wanted to do something special for him. She asked him what he wanted but he would say food or something small. Y/N was just going to get him the new Gucci cardigan she saw but her mind changed when she was watching a movie with Ryan. It was snowing and Y/N remembered how much Ryan liked the cold weather. So she decided to surprise him with a ski resort.

It took her  a little while to plan everything but once she told Ryan he was ecstatic.

When they arrived at the resort Ryan was smiling ear to ear.

Ryan: So what should we do first?

Y/n pulled out a notebook filled with this trips itinerary. Once Ryan saw he let out a slight chuckle.

Ryan: Why do you have a book?

Y/n: Well this not only a trim for your birthday but this is our first time on a trip together so I want everything to run as smoothly as possible. I even looked up a few good places to eat while we're up here. Maybe we can go to one after we check into our rooms.

Ryan: Yeah. I'm hungry af.

Ryan and Y/n quickly got our the car and grabbed their luggage. As they go to the counter to check in the we're greeted by a pretty lady will a neat bun.

Kelly: Hello ma'am. I'm Kelly, how may I help you?

Y/n:  I  have a reservation under the name (L/N).

Kelly typed her name into the system and looked back up with a smile.

Kelly: Yes. I see your reservation is right here and that you paid ahead. Correct?

Y/n: Correct.

Kelly: Alright Ms. ( Y/N) can I please se your ID and the card you used to book the room to confirm everything.

Y/N: Of course. I also have a print out of my confirmation.

Kelly: That's great!

Y/N handy everything to her to so she could confirm.

Kelly: Alright Ms.( Y/N), you're good to go. Just give me a moment to get your keys.

Kelly walked away from the counter in to a small room for a few moments and came back with a smile on her face.