Sleep Over (Ryan)- $mut >> Requested <<

This is a requested imagine from CaramelGoddessss . If you have any requests please let me know and I will do them as soon as I can.

I work so please be patient with me.🙏🥺

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N heard that the guys were having a sleepover at their house, but the guy's friends bailed on them. The guys didn't tell her about it so she popped up. When she got there she rang the door bell.

 When she got there she rang the door bell

Y/N: I'm bored I'm sleeping over. OKAY.

Manager Ty: You can't sleep here. No girls.

Y/N: Do I say that when you guys come to my house. No I don't because. " My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard and their like it's better than yours. I could teach you but I have to charge."

Y/N Pouted 

Y/N: Tyyyyyyyyyyyy. Please I am bored as fuck. Plus today is Friday. Do the guys have any work left to do?

Ty: Yeah they have to upload another TikTok today. 

Y/N: If I can stay... I'll wash all the dishes in the sink.

Ty: Uhhh...

Y/N: and cook breakfast.

Ty: Deal.

Y/N smiled and put down her things before skipping to the kitchen.

As she walked in the kitchen she saw Oliver and jumped on his back.

Oliver: What the... heck?

Y/N: I want a piggy back ride.

Oliver started laughing 

Oliver: Y/N you're heavy. Get down.

Y/N: Weren't you just telling me how you missed the gym? See I am better than a barbell I'm softer and can count your reps.