Time, Plans and Self-Study

Soul bond's and their Impact on Life.

The sun had been up for a while now, as she placed the book in front of her wondering if the book could shed some light on something that she had wondered about since even hearing about soul mates or soul bonds as the wizarding world says.

Having eaten a hearty breakfast brought by her loyal house elves, where she found out that her fan mail pile had been growing and growing ever since that fateful night. They had also told her that there was a lot of proposals that was gently declined, along with other letters that would never see the sunlight again.

Thinking of this made her realise that she couldn't just reply to every one of those letters on her own, maybe she should release a statement in one of their papers, saying that she hadn't realised that she had fan-mails, and say sorry and that she has now years upon years piles of mails that she needed to see through.

The plushies and toys would be taken care of and collected, to give to her own children if she sometime in the future decided to have a child.

Soul bonds are relatively a controversial concept since now everyone has forgotten the fundamental truth of those bonds and there are many who never find the one that they will feel a great connection to – that will separate every other connection and go beyond with no one saying a word about it.

This will be a person to who they can trust their utmost secrets and will accept them who they are.

There are also those that have one that refuses to allow it to happen, they won't allow themselves to get closer to that one person they feel a strong connection to – it often leads to depression, disaster or plain unhappiness.

This all depends on how strong their connection is, the stronger it is the harsher lady magic's punishment.

Soul Bonds, Soul Ties, Bonded Mates, Imprints and Connections – these bonds can take many forms, you can simply be good friends, or you can become lovers.

All it depends on is what you decide to make of it.

Reading more into it was a lot more interesting than she had believed it could be, and finding out that Merlin and Morgana had been one of the first recorded soul mates until people messed up their story to that they hated one another.

Also, did she have a soul mate? That was the biggest question, but she had to lay it on the back burner because it didn't help her to dwell on the what-ifs, she had to concentrate on what she had to do this day other than reading the books that would maybe help her with understanding the world better.

So, that is what she did – she read and soaked up the knowledge about everything, books about transportation, education and what to know, magical towns, wizarding culture, religion, jobs, school and tests.

Every book she read came through to her in the most boring sense, but she wondered if Hermione even sometimes understood the senses that were magic at all, also, her ex-friend had the tendency to believe everything books told her about how the world works without finding or cross-referencing with other books. Sometimes Cassiopeia wondered how she even got so good grades in everything with her obsession for everything that she believed was right, though, also with her hero worship of Dumbledore she wondered what that whole thing was even about.

With her reading those books she came to understand that the wizarding was vast and large with a lot more than just Hogwarts, Hogsmead and Diagon Alley, and then came the question of why we never got career counselling earlier than the fifth year, because that would have been for the better since everyone out there thought they knew what she wanted to become – when they didn't!