Best Date Ever

Authors Note

Sorry for taking so long I've been extremely busy with school and everything but ill try to update sooner.

This chapter is dedicated to @OrangeDog for being an awesome editor and for putting up with my horrid writing

On the side is the new One Direction video "One Way Or Another"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************************************************

Steph reappeared from walking out of the kitchen. She gave me a warm smile and went to answer the door.

I stood there in confusion and watched to see who was behind the door.

It was.....Harry?

what is going on I thought to myself, whatever it was Harry and my sister were working together.

He was wearing a white V neck looking shirt with black jeans and had beautiful red roses held neatly in his hands.

"You look so beautiful" He said and handed me the roses

"They are so pretty, I'll go put them in some water" I said about to head to the kitchen, but Steph stopped me by taking a hold of my arm.

"I'll do it" She said taking them from me and headed in to the kitchen.

"Did you have anything to do with having Steph geting me all dressed up?" I asked him

"All I said was to have you ready" He shrugged

"So I'm guessing you are taking me somewhere" I stated

"Yes" He replied with a proud smile

"And where would that be" I asked him full of curiosity

"It's a surprise" Was all he said

"You know I hate suprises " I said to him

"Well come with me and it wont be a suprise anymore" He said with a sligh smirk

I laughed and nodded

"Well lets go" He said taking my hand in his

"Steph I'm going out with Harry" I yelled to her letting her know that I was leaving

"Have fun" She yelled back

We headed to Harry's car and he opened my door for me like a gentleman and I got in'. He got in to the drivers side and then we took off

"Do I get any hints on where we are going?" I asked desperately wanting to know where he was taking me.

"Sorry Sweetheart " He replied staying strong to it being a surprise.

I huffed and groaned deciding to turn on the radio, I smiled brightly and happily once I heard the beginning to Wanted by, Hunter Hayes. I wasn't really big on country music but I thought this song was just so sweet.

"You like this song?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow as he looked at me

"Yes" I said and started to sing the song quietly

"Hmm it's not to bad" Harry said and took my hand in his while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

"We are here" Harry confirmed as the song ended. He went around and opened my door for me and helped me out.

I looked around and saw we were at a lake and that is when I noticed the blanket and picnic basket. As we were walking closer I saw Zayn standing against a tree.