Chapter 16

Bruno's POV

I don't understand why he wants to get revenge so badly like our safety is more important than those asshats.

I have no idea where I'm headed I just couldn't handle being with him right now. He's never aggressive like he was tonight. He never talks like that about people and it just frightened me a little bit and I need some space away.

I walked to my favorite spot in the park. There was a big fountain in the middle of the park and I just like to look at it. It was so pretty at night time, how you can see the moons reflection in the water. It was so peaceful to me. After sitting there for a few minutes I heard someone walking near where I was sitting. I ignored it at first until I saw who it was. It was Rachel. I quickly got up from where I was sitting and looked up at her. She was alone.

"Hey Bruno. Long time no see." She said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here? How did you find us?"

"I'm offended I can't even get a hello from my ex boyfriend?" She replied, still smirking.

"Answer me"

"Oh Bruno I just wanted to see you I've missed you."

"Bullshit you only dated me because I had money and was popular in high school. How did you find us?"

"No Bruno I loved you really I did but you just chose a boy over me. A BOY! And well I went to the story and I saw Shmuel's mom talking to some lady and she said where Shmuel was and I knew you were with him of course. So I thought why not come here and see you." She said while walking closer to me.

"I know you missed me Bruno, why not admit it" she was 2 feet away from me now and that's when I started to back up a little bit.

"Why did you and Keith hit Shmuel?"

"Bruno I would never, Keith on the other hand yes but I wasn't in the car."

"Who else was in the car with him?" 

"Hunter remember him?" Hunter was one of Keith's friends from high school, he was one strong motherfucker and he never really liked me in the first place. She was still walking closer to me and that's when I moved aside and ran out of the park.

"Bad idea Bruno!" I heard her yell. I got out by the road and that's when I felt someone come up behind me and than I fell asleep.

I woke up. I was trying to get my eyes to focus on my surroundings. The room was a brown color with old furniture around. I tried moving my legs and I couldn't. There were chains around my ankles and I notice they were around my wrists too and I noticed my clothes were gone other than my underwear.

"Hello" I yelled out. I heard nothing but the old clock ticking in the corner of the room.

"Help! Can anyone hear me!" I was starting to freak out now. I was crying and moving around. This can't be happening, I just want to go home. I cried more of the thought of Shmuel not knowing where I am.

"Please help!" I could barely make it out of my mouth with all the crying I was doing. Than that's when I heard the door open.

‼️TW Rape‼️ skip the rest of this chapter  if you are not comfortable reading 

"Hey Bruno." I looked up and saw it was Keith and behind him was Hunter. No Rachel.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because we just want to play with you." He said with a smile. What does that mean? And that's when Hunter starting walking closer to the bed. No this can't be happening.

"No please don't please." I was bawling my eyes out.

"Shh it's okay Hunters gonna treat you very nicely ain't that right?" Keith looked at Hunter.

"Hah yes I will" he said, he never broke eye contact with me. And with that Keith left the room leaving Hunter here with me.

"Don't worry baby I'll be making you beg for more once I'm home with you." He said and he started taking off his pants.

"No Hunter please, please I've never don't anything to you why are you doing this to me." He was now in just his underwear too and he started feeling on my thigh.

"Because I've always found you rather cute since high school and than that Jew came along and stole you. First was Rachel and I knew you weren't into her to begin with but than with him but now I finally have you."  He ripped off my underwear and just kept his eyes on my lower half.

"Please Hunter I don't want this." I begged him

"You're cute when you beg." He smiled at me than grabbed my dick. God no.

"Hunte-"

"No Bruno you'll love it once you feel me inside you."

"No I won't I don't want to be with you or Rachel or anyone other than Shmuel!" I yelled at him. Which was the stupidest thing I've done because he slapped me right across the face. And he started laughing.

"Trust me you'll love it." And with that he started pushing his dick in me. Oh my god it hurt. His dick was thicker than Shmuel's.

He looked at me to see what I was doing. I was crying and asking him to stopped but he just went faster. My body is reacting the way any body would and I hated it because I don't want this.

He than grabbed my throat, " Scream my name baby." I shock my head no and he squeezed harder and slapped me in the face with the other hand.

"Say it!" He kept going deeper in me and I couldn't help it.

"Uhh Hunter!" I hate myself.

"God you're so sexy baby." And after a few more minutes he finished. He put on his clothes and turned back around to face me.

"See I knew you'd like it. See in a few for round 2 baby." He smiled at me walked closer to me and kissed me. And than he walked out leaving me naked on the bed.

I hate myself so much I thought to myself. And I cried myself to sleep.

Omg I'm crying I hated reading this. 

Stay Gold 💛