Chapter 8

(Picture of Dylan)

(Picture of Dylan)

~ A week later ~

Bruno's P.O.V.

Its been a week since me and Shmuel got into that fight and Rachel hasn't contacted him at all.

I really hope she's done trying to get at him, cause no matter what I will always stay with Shmuel and I could never love another. Shmuel is my world, my light, and if I ever lose him I'd have nothing. That bitch can't compare to him, hell, no one can even if they try.

Right now I'm home alone while he's at work. I haven't really done anything today besides read and listen to records. I have been thinking about getting a job so Shmuel doesn't have to be the only one in this relationship that is supporting us.

A couple days ago I'm pretty sore when me and Shmuel went on a walk, I seen this small cafe in town was hiring so maybe I'll see if I could work there. Plus its the same place that my friend Dylan works at.

I meet Dylan in the park like a year ago. He was walking with his dog, when he accidentally let go of the leash. The dog was running around and it came to me. After Dylan came up to me to get the dog, we just sorta started talking to one another and after that we became friends. I also found out Dylan and Thomas are together, and I think they are so cute for each other. But beside all of that, tomorrow I will go to the cafe and see if I can get a job.

Right now I am just sitting in the coach reading Gone with the Wind, which i stole from Shmuel. He started on this book like 5 years ago and he never finished it. I've finished 3 times already. I got up from the coach to go get a drink then I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it and its none other than the bitch herself.

"What the hell are you doing here" I said.

"I just wanted to see you baby I missed you" she said, I got a glimpse of what she is wearing and she has on booty shorts, a crop top, high knee socks, and high heels. Man she looks like a fucking prostitute.

"Uh yeah how about you don't call me baby ever again and you get the fuck off my porch"

"But Bruno don't you miss me, I  bought this real cute outfit just to impress you" she said

"Rachel I don't miss you and you're not gonna impress anyone with that slutty outfit now can you just leave me alone" I replied. After saying that to her she got mad.

"Are you kinding me, why in the hell would you rather have that ugly ass Jew when you could have a hot ass girlfriend." That's when I became even more pissed.

"Don't you ever saying anything about him. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love him and I never loved you. You just made me forget about how much I fucking love boys. And how much I love getting fucked in the ass." After I finished she slapped me.

"I don't care what you say, you do love me and one day you will be mine." And with that she left. I walked back inside and slammed the door shut.

What the fuck am I gonna do?

Okay that's the end of this lovely chapter and I hope you all like it. I will update when I can.

Stay Gold 💛