Chapter 1

~Bruno sings~ I know this isn't the actually person who sings I'm still standing but I like it when Johnny sings in it the movie Sing.

Bruno's P.O.V

It's been five years since the last time I seen my parents. They probably don't care about me anymore. Hell they probably think I'm dead, but I still doubt they care cause my father hated me before I left and my mother well she just seemed so disappointed in me.

When me and Shmuel got here we first stayed in a small apartment, we both had part time jobs and got minimum wage. We saved up so much so we could get out own house, that didn't happen until we were 18.

The house we now live in is a good size house for the both of us, the color of it is yellow and it has 2 bed rooms, one bathroom, living room, and a kitchen. There is a garden with a bunch of roses, sunflowers, daisies, daffodils, and other sorts. 

Once me and Shmuel got this house we both quiet our old jobs and got new one's. Shmuel is now a construction worker, and I'm a writer. When me and Shmuel first got here we had to go to school somehow so we got someone to help us get into school. (I really didn't know what to put and I wanted them to still go to school).

Right now, I'm at home while Shmuel's at a job. Most of the time I'm at home alone trying to write even though most days I just play a record and clean the house. To be honest I feel like a house wife, but hell it's fun.  I just wish Shmuel was home a little more, he gets up a 7 in the morning leaves a 8 and doesn't come back until 5 or 6, I get lonely sometimes, at least he doesn't work on weekends.

It's 4:30 in the evening and Shmuel said he won't be home until 5 so I'm gonna cook him dinner. I looked in the fridge and there's nothing in it but milk, eggs, and bread. Fuck okay, I checked if there's paste and there is, before I started cooking I went over to the record player and started playing a song.

When the song started I put a pot of water on the oven and start singing along.

You could never know what it's like
Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use. 

And did you think this fool could never win?
Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away

The pot started to boil, so I put the noodles in the pot and went back to singing. 

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

Once I never could hope to win
You starting down the road leaving me again
The threats you made were meant to cut me down
And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind 

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

I tried a noodle and they're done, I  took the pot off and drained the water. And went back to singing.

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid

While I was singing I felt a pear of arms wrap around my torso. I stopped singing and smiled, I felt the stranger's hot breathe by my ear, "Don't mind me, just keep singing." I did has I was told and kept singing with his arms still around me.

I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

When I was done, I turned around and got to see my beautiful boyfriend. I cupped his face and kissed him, he kissed back and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him. This lasted a good 5 minutes and I broke away.

"As much as I missed your lips, I made food and I'm hungry." I said

"Fine" he said with a frowny face.

"You'll be okay" I said, he just rolled his eyes. I just giggled at him, I got my plate of food but before I went to the table I quickly smacked his ass and ran. I heard him yelp and he started running after me. I placed my plate down and ran to the living room. I closed the door and seconds later he came in. I tried to run pasted him but failed miserably, he picked me up from behind and carried me to our  room. He put me on the bed and climbed on me and pinned me down. His face had a evil smirk on it and he smashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his one hand on my waist and the other on my neck. He started grinding on me and I instantly moaned in pleasure. Before he could go any further, I slipped out from under him and got up. I smirked at him.

"Before we have any action mama needs to eat." I said and walked off to the kitchen leaving him alone.

This is the first chapter, I hope y'all liked it. ♡

Stay Gold 💛