Chapter 11

Shmuel's P.O.V.

I could tell that Bruno was mad when he left the hospital. I understand why but he shouldn't get worked up over it. I  mean I know I broke some bones and have a few bruises but I'm honestly fine. I just want to go home and rest. Today Bruno is coming back to see me. 

It's been a few hours and the nurse got me my lunch, that's when Bruno arrived. 

"Hey baby," he said when he walked through the door.

"Hey," I said with smile. He put down the bags he had, walked over to my bed side, and sat down.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, just a bit sore is all."

"Okay well the police are going to be stopping by here anytime soon to ask you some questions about what happened to see if they can get the guy that did this," he said.

"Ugh alright" I replied and just has I said that there was a knock at the door. I heard Bruno say come in and it was two police men.

"Hello I'm officer Smith and this is officer Anderson." Said Smith and officer Anderson just smiled. They walked over to my bed side and held out there hands for me to shake and did the same to Bruno.

"Alright Mr. Vincent we are going to be asking you of what you can remember just the other night." Said officer Anderson.

"You can call me Shmuel and alright."

"Okay Shmuel can you tell us what you were doing before the crash?" Asked Smith.

"Um me and Bruno went to the movies and a restaurant with two of our friends.

"Okay can you tell me what happened next?" He asked.

"Well we left the restaurant and was walking across the street when I saw a car that was going pretty fast and next thing I know I wake up here."

"Can you remember if you seen the color car or how many passengers there were." Anderson asked.

"Wait actually the car was like a dark green, I want to say there was another person with them but I didnt get to see there faces." Bruno said.

"Alright that will actually help, we have been asking some people that were around there if they saw anything but nothing yet. But we will try to get who ever did this." Said Smith. 

"Thank you officers" I said. They both said you're welcome and walked out.

"I'm so proud of you" Bruno said.

"Why?"

"Because you are so tough and brave." He said, I just smiled at him. I moved over a bit in the bed and patted down so he'd get in. Once he did we kissed and pulled the blankets over us and cuddle until we both fell asleep.

______________________________
Im sorry that this one isn't long, I know I keep saying I'm starting this back up and then not update for like months and I'm sorry y'all. I'm just dealing with school and the ACT's are coming up 

Stay Gold 💛