CHAPTER 18

Shi Yunnan's rhetorical question was slow and slow, and it fell into Mrs. Zhao's ears with a taste of 'deliberately picking'.

Mrs. Zhao's complexion changed slightly, and the corners of Luoping's mouth were obviously emotional.

As the hostess of this banquet, she was held by many guests from the moment she entered the venue.

But now, out of nowhere, a young man appeared, who not only helped Mrs. Lou, whom she hated the most, but also dared to challenge her?

Mrs. Zhao asked Shi Yunan's identity again, "Which family are you the young master? Who are your parents?"

Wen Yibei, who was on the side, saw that the atmosphere was not right, and just as he was about to step forward to help speak, he saw Xie Keyue walking out of the group of guests, "Mrs. Zhao, this is my brother, Shi Yunan."

"He just came back from abroad a while ago, and it's normal for you to look at the face." Xie Keyue walked to Mrs. Zhao's side and stood still, his eyes silently locked on the two brothers on the opposite side.

Wen Yibei's face paled slightly, slightly avoiding the other party's gaze.

He didn't have much opinion on Xie Keyue, who followed his mother into Shi's house and became the third young master.

However, as an older brother, he would naturally prefer his own younger brother.

Thinking of how Xie Keyue was held up in the Shi family all these years, but Shi Yunnan was left unattended abroad by them, he felt aggrieved for his younger brother.

Shi Yunnan made a short breath, as if he had expected Xie Keyue's appearance.

After all, he is the protagonist of the original book with his own halo and everything goes well. It is indeed difficult to completely overthrow him with a single "nightclub downfall".

"Shi Yunan?" Mrs. Zhao muttered vaguely, and then noticed Wen Yibei next to her, and finally fully reacted.

"Yes."

Xie Keyue responded, his eyes shifted slightly to the jewelry, and the words of the pleasant scene came, "I think this jewelry is graceful and luxurious, and it is suitable for Mrs. Zhao's temperament."

Mrs. Zhao caressed her jewelry necklace vainly, and it was difficult to appreciate Xie Keyue in her expression, "Speaking of which, I would like to thank the third young master and your mother for this birthday gift."

"Mr. Wen understands music, Master Xie understands jewelry, so..."

Mrs. Zhao deliberately glanced at Shi Yunan's face, and changed her words, "Obviously they are brothers in name, why is there such a big difference?"

Shi Yunnan was not mentioned at all in these words, but he also did not save face for Shi Yunnan at all.

As soon as the people around heard this, they instantly understood—

It turns out that Mrs. Zhao's favorite jewelry necklace was given by Xie Keyue and his mother? These blinding diamonds are very expensive just by looking at them!

The results of it?

Shi Yunnan, who doesn't understand jewelry, was told nonsense by Shi Yunan, and even said that it was comparable to Mrs. Lou's small jewelry.

No wonder Mrs. Zhao admired Xie Keyue and ignored Shi Yunan.

"How can Shi's family be considered a wealthy family, how can you cultivate such a second young master who doesn't know how to behave?"