Chapter 6: Idhayam muzhuthum irukum intha thayakam engu kondu niruthum

Ps: Every incidents in the story is imaginary, ignore this story if you have any issues.
Enjoy reading ❤️
Long episode your way hope many of you will be happy with this episode... 

As Siv was watching the night sky and trying to divert her mind, a tall and handsome man had also come there for a walk and was standing behind her in a distance she didn't notice him for quite a while....

Imagine the surrounding looks like this 👆

The man who was standing there was Sam.....
He was admiring her but was not able to understand why her smile was missing. It usually shined like a bright diamond but now she looked really different.... He thought to himself that maybe she was tired. He doesn't know that Siv heard Anjana's proposal cause she heard everything from a distance from Sam's seat he was sitting facing the other side. So he has no clue about it.

(A/n: Sam's reply to Anjana will be revealed later)

As he was looking at her without blinking his eyes and staring at her for quite a while, she felt a strong gaze on her and so she turned to find Sam already looking at her from a small distance and she was beyond shocked to see him here that too at this time... She felt happy for a second but then all the incidents from yesterday started flowing through her mind which saddened her again.. But still she didn't show it on her face.

She really wanted to run and hug him and weep off her emotions but she couldn't do it because she felt that he belonged to someone else. He isn't her Sam. She decided not to talk or tell him anything and just walk off from there but before that Sam had walked upto her while all these thoughts were running through her mind and he started by saying,

Sam: What are you doing here? That too at this time?

That's when her thoughts were broken and she was looking at him standing in front of her. He looked really cute even in his casuals. She mentally cursed herself for thinking all this.

Siv mv: How can i tell him that I'm broken because of him and want to find peace and happiness..... And that too that my happiness is him... I wish I could have you with me for the rest of my life...

Siv: Nothing. I usually like walking for a while at this time looking at the night sky....

Sam: It's not quite safe for you to wander around at this time. Next time if you want to go for a walk during late nights you can call me I'll accompany you...

Siv's heart started racing faster hearing him say this and she couldn't process everything that he said for few seconds. She even though that maybe she was dreaming.

Sam who was waiting her to respond didn't know what she was thinking was shaking his hand in front of her face so that so would come back to reality and reply.