Chapter 26: Therinja senja mannippae kedaiyatha

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Happy reading ❤️💙

Once again apologies for the delay, hope you will like the episode!!!
I've tried something different in this chapter I'm not sure if it's good enough so do read and let me know!
A pretty long episode read & enjoy 🤓!

Siv who finished her coffee happily looking outside the window had now settled on her couch scrolling through her phone looking at all the unanswered calls and messages she had got in the past one month. She did  not respond to anyone, she only spoke to a few that too only for work purposes and that was it. But not once she failed to pick her phone up whenever she got a call or text wishing it was from HIM only to be shattered again and again but still her poor heart never stopped expecting.

Suddenly she heard some sounds from the kitchen and she was perplexed thinking what was the reason for the noise. So she put her phone down and walked out to the kitchen only to feel a stomach ache from continuous laughing at the sight in front of her!!!

The cause of the noise was none other than Sam 😅!

He was looking like a dough monster with flour on his face and the counter of the kitcher and the floor as well it was such a mess but the most hilarious sight to Siv!  Sam doesn't know how to cook he only knows how to make coffee and tea.

Sam pov:

Enna iva coffee kudutha ipdi moraikura enna panni calm pannalam 🤔 adhuvum nethu kolakari mari adichitu oru varthai kooda pesala ratchasi thitta achu seiyalam la... Thappu panite dha adhukunu ipdi ah 😏 Appa... Innum kannam la valikidhu kradhagi enna ma adikira future la ivakitta konjam careful ah dha irukanum 🤕 Seri morning ana kovam koranju moonji kuduthu pesa achu seiva nu patha moonjiya thirupitu pora 😏  Perusa edhachu panna dha pesuvalo..... Han idea 💡 namma en avalukaga pancakes panna koodadhu 🤓 sapadu kudutha madam flat aiduva apdi eh pesiduva aprm namma explain panni problem eh solve panidalam!!

Super da Sam unaku nalla arivu la velai seiyudhu 🙈

A/n: Modhala samaichu mudinga sir aprm perumai padalam 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sam mv: Total damage 😬🤕

Sam walks to kitchen and then realizes that...

Ama namaku dha samaika theriyadhe aprm epdi pancakes la pandradhu namaku dha scrambled eggs pandradhe kastam ache 🙁😑

Author mv: Idhuku dha romba avasara pattu vasanam pesa koodadhu nu soldradhu 🤣

Paravailla YouTube pathu achu pancakes pandrom 😎

He plays a video on YouTube on how to make pancakes at home. So first he has to make the dough but he just can't get to proportions right how much even he tries, either it gets too watery or too much flour is there in it and as he was trying again and again the flour was all over the place and he didn't even know that it was on his face too...

And that's when Siv came inside and saw him but he couldn't understand why she was laughing so much. So he washed his hands and opened the camera on his phone as he can see that she is laughing looking at him, only to scream seeing his own face 😂

Siv finally managed to compose herself and stopped laughing only now she knows that he was trying all ways to say sorry so she decided to make him roam behind her for a while and not talk to him for now and maintain as if she was still angry. So she went and brought her phone and spoke as if she was on a call,

Siv: Adhan varala nu theriyudhu la aprm edhuku idhula pandra sekirama ellathaiyum clean panitu edhachu velai irundha poi paru ya 😏

Sam mv: Unakaga kasta pattu panna try achu pannan la adhukaga achu pesirukalam 🤧  kal nenjukari karaiyurala paru 😑