Chapter 21: En jeevan oyium munne ododi va pongatrile un swasathai thedinen

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. If you have any issues with this story please ignore it. 

Happy reading ❤️💙

Sorry again for the delay. I wasn't able to satisfy myself and needed time to do something better but still I don't know whether all of you will like it. So read the episode and let me know your feedback! Open to all types of reviews. 

Read carefully and note all small points for hints.....

One month later......

The sky looking gloomy, it might start pouring anytime. It looks like some depression has formed. Not a very nice sight at Pairs that day. Not only is the weather bad but so are the days for the girl who is looking up from her balcony. She's standing with no energy to even shed tears cause all she has been doing is crying probably. It's like her eyes have no more tears left in them. She doesn't know what else she could possibly do, she is clueless more than that lifeless probably. Soon after that the sight of rain appears, pouring so hardly like it is angry at someone and it's letting out it's anger this way. 

She closes the balcony's door and settles on her desk and within a moment she can't resist but cry hard looking at the photo frame and letter over there. She is crying her heart out every time but still the pain doesn't go away. Everyday it tends to hurt more only it never seems to get numb. She is going to be in need of serious help if she goes on crying like this. 

(A/n: The details about the photo frame and letter will be revealed in upcoming episodes)

But how else can she react, everything happened out of the blue. Things that she never imagined could happen. She felt betrayed. She doesn't know what sin she had did that she had to go through all this. She felt like she had no use in living. She was in the verge of doing something bad to herself but in some corner of her heart something was stopping her from doing so.....

A/n:Sooo everyone must be wondering who this girl is and what's happening....

First let's see who this person is🐒😅

So it is actually Sivaangi!

Ps: Thittama porumai ah comment podunga nan pavam la.....🏃🏻‍♀️😅

She then composes herself as always and goes and washes her face cause she is already a crying mess at least that will make her look less pale. She then forces herself to sleep. 

On the other side......

A man standing in the middle of his room just as lifeless as Siv not knowing what else to do....

He sings to himself, 

Poongatrilae un swasathai thaniyaaga thedi paarthen
Kadalmel oru thuli vizhunthathae athai thedi thedi paarthen
Uyirin thuli kaayum munnae en vizhi unnai kaanum kannae

Won't I lay eyes on lay even one more time. Is this it?! I feel like I'm in hell and I can't do anything about it too, I wanted to run to you and keep you in my arms and never leave you....