Chapter 16: Nee nan mattum valgindra ulagam vendum

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Pls ignore this story if you have any issues.

Firstly apologies for not posting for long I know I said that I'd try to post atleast once a week but couldn't so finally posting today. Will try to upload every week if not please bear with me till then.
Let's get back to the episode...

Happy reading ❤️💙
One more long episode.... 🎊

They reach the place and get down. They are standing in front of a really nice building and it is quite big. They enter and still Siv was going on throwing questions at Sam but all that he answered was look for yourself. They walk in after taking rounds and reach a door, a guard is standing there he opens the door for them after Sam shows him something on his phone. Siv who was perplexed about the happenings around her was now beyond happy seeing the place and was on cloud nine.

So actually the pamphlet was an invitation to a mascarade party. It was Siv who left it in Sam's room but it slipped out her mind after their fight. And Sam found it and decided to take her there. That was what he even clicked a picture on his phone.

A mascarde party is where people put eye masks on and dance. But this party also had a twist to it. They had to keep changing their dance partners once in a while, which these two souls weren't aware of cause generally in these kind of parties they don't do that. But this time they did to add a little bit of spice. Let's see what our love birds are gonna do...

Siv hugged Sam tightly in happiness it was like she never wanted to let go of him. They'd want to stay like this forever but they parted after a while. Siv looks up at him and he's already looking at her. Their eyes convey a lot of emotions which words can't. Their world is complete when they are with the other. They look without blinking and get lost in their own dreamland.
This song starts playing in the background.

Kaadhal pesum bothu
Mozhigal kidaiyaathu

Pesum vaarthai pola
Mounam puriyaathu
Kangal pesum vaarthai
Kadavul ariyaathu

Ulavi thiriyum kaatruku
Uruvam theeta mudiyaathu
Kaadhal pesum mozhiyellam
Sabthakootil adangaathu

Iyarkaiyin mozhigal purinthuvidil
Manitharin mozhigal thevai illai
Idhayathin mozhigal purinthuvidil
Manitharku mozhiyae thevai illai….

Kaatrin mozhi…..

They then come out of the trance and Siv says,

Siv: Deiii unaku epdi da indha party pathi theriyum?

Sam: Adhuva indha party oda pamphlet en desk la irundhuchu adhan. Right after I saw it I decided to bring you here.

Siv: Your the best ma ❤️

Siv mv: Love you sollanum nu asai ah dha irukum ana mudiyala eh 😐

He blushes hearing her.

Sam: Ana yaru adhe en desk la vacha nu dhan therla ma...

Siv then remembers that she was the one who left it there and being a fool she totally lost about it.

Siv: Deiii enaku ippo dha nyabgam varudhu nan dha adhe unta katta edhutu vandhen aprm dha nee enna call la thitna aprm nan marandhuten.

Sam's face falls after hearing her but he tries to cover it up. But how it is possible with her, she clearly notices it and before letting him think more she quickly tip toes and places a sweet peck on his cheek. He starts to grin from ear to ear like a mad man. And she is standing as if nothing happened. The things she does to
him🙈. They then walk inside hand in hand and the party is about to start.