Chapter 12: Naan thedi thedithaan alanjuten en devadhai eh kandu pudichuten

Ps: Everything is only imaginary not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Happy reading 💙

Long episode your way hope it satisfies all of you, if not excuse my flaws.... 💕

Two days passes by they try to keep in touch a lot by texting, they don't meet cause Sam had little shoots and Siv was finishing all her pending works. Sam being Sam doesn't think much when he is at work so he doesn't feel much for not meeting Siv but she does feel eager to meet him soon.

These two days Sam tried all his ways to find Siv's address only to be disappointed cause he wasn't even able to get a clue of where she stays. He must have searched every place in Paris but still he couldn't find her. So he decides to give up, he doesn't like to lose such challenges or tasks but since it's HIS SIV this time he doesn't mind losing....

He decides to meet her and ask her today if she is free, it's actually around half past eleven. He decides to ask her if they could just go for a small meet and maybe grab a drink. So he sends her a text,

(Texts will be in bold letters for understanding purpose)

Sam: Heyy Siv!!! Your busy today?!

Siv: Hi Sam!  No I'm free actually, why you have any plans?

Sam: Yah I was thinking maybe we could go out for a while and just grab a drink if your ok?

Siv: Sure that sounds great. So I'll meet in 20 near the tower?

Sam: Okiee waiting for you❤️

(His hands are itching to type my love along with the last text but he knows it's too soon to confess and they aren't ready for it maybe, so he doesn't send anything of that sort)

Siv: 🤓❤️

Here even Siv is really happy cause she was literally waiting to meet him any moment and now she gets the chance. So she gets ready really quickly and reaches there but Sam isn't there yet then she checks the time to find out that she is five minutes early so she waits for him.

Sam reaches and finds his beauty waiting for him. She doesn't see him cause he is coming from the direction behind her. His mind urges to go hug her from behind cause he badly misses her warmth, even though it was for a minute he is obsessed with it and so is she. But he doesn't do anything like that, he walks up to her and taps her shoulder.

Next thing what she does leaves him at extreme shock......

She turns and hugs him tightly and puts her head in his chest, she can hear his heart beating faster and she blushes cause she knows it's because of her. He must have gotten shocked by her sudden action. He calms himself in a while and wraps his hands around her waist gently. He blushes thinking that she did what he wanted to...

They don't say anything but enjoy each other's warmth and they are at their happiest place in each other's embrace. They stand like that in silence for a while and pull out from each other without any heart.

Sam doesn't know what took over him, he slowly cups her face it fits so perfectly in his hands, so soft are her cheeks. He gently places a quite long kiss on her forhead with full of love. She is blushing so hard seeing their closeness, she can't handle his proximity all of a sudden but she enjoys the moment. Their first kiss ❤️.
Forehead kisses are really romantic.

He then slowly looks at her angelic face this is the closest they have been and they enjoy it. She looks right into his eyes and she melts cause she can only see love in his eyes that too only for her. She gets shy so moves an inch from him and stands facing the other side. Cause she knows if he sees her, he would tease her more. Even though he cannot see her face he knows what exactly will be going through her mind and he blushes looking at his angel. They then compose themselves and walk towards the cafe.