Chapter 30: Piridhalum kadhalai eh kurikum

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Goodbye with this ❤️

Two years later....

Siv pov:

Today is my dream come true moment! I'm having my own art show! Centering only my works! My proudest moment I'd say! Who hard I worked for this and finally everything paid off! My works started to get recognition! All the sleepless nights and efforts I put in was all worth it! And most importantly through all those hard bumpy times when I wanted to give up I told myself to hold on a little longer! And between all that a mess did happen! My divorce!

I'd say it did hurt! It wasn't easy but it was not because I hate him and he doesn't hate me too! It's just that we are better off being best friends probably! I still talk to him as always but were just probably not meant to be in a romantic relationship! We probably realised it late!

He started to focus on his career and he's grown just as much as me! Not an easy thing to do! He hanged on too!
And he's performing for the opening of my show today! He walked in earlier and we chatted for a while and he left to get ready for his performance! My biggest show and he's performing for it, it feels nice ❤️

Sam pov:

It was the hardest path I had to cross to come here! But yet I'm here and the result was nothing less! I'm super excited to perform for her big show! I want to be at my best! The least I can do right now!
I quickly got ready in my costume as the media is covering this show! I wore black as always!  I'm performing Kurunchiragu (from Sita Ramam❤️)!!
One of my recent favourite!

The time of my performance arrived! All the fans crowded! And I enter with the spotlight on me! She was sitting in the first row in the centre! She was looking at me with a smile, I smiled back at her! The music started and I closed my eyes making myself drown in the music! The lyrics fell out my mouth so gracefully and I was indulged in the song till it ended! I not once opened my eye the music made me forget everything! It has some magic that attracts me always!

I finish the song and I open my eyes to a standing ovation from everyone and the fans were going crazy! I felt so happy to view this sight my eyes glistened! I thanked all of them before saying a few words for her ❤️

Sam: Sivaangi!! You know that I'm super proud of you for reaching this heights! And I'm honoured to be the one performing for your first solo show! I'll treasure this moment forever! I'm always there to support you! And thanks to all the fans for all your love and support! ✨❤️

Siv smiled at him genuinely and he got off the stage! Siv walked to him and gave him a side hug! Everything went all smooth and the show was a great success! There by began their individual career journeys! They reached heights in their respective fields still having the back of the other!

The End!

Serndhu irupadhu matum illai piridhalum kadhalai kurikum ❤️

Hope this episode satisfies all of you. If not my apologies. And ending the story with this!

Feel free to leave your comments and concerns in the comments below. If you have anything to say here on you can dm to my insta id,
secret._.admirer8

Yours,
Claire 💫