Chapter 20: Kadhal asai yarai vitadho un otrai parvai odi vandhu uyirai thotadho

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. If you have any issues please ignore this story.

Sorry for the delay had given my phone for service  so couldn't type and upload.

Another long episode! 😉

Enjoy reading ❤️💙

Author pov:

As they were walking around and having the best time they were interrupted by a girl whose looked like she might be 23 or something. She looked really pretty too and was homely too! She right up started talking to Sam with all excitement,

....... : Hiii Sam 😍 I'm a great fan of your singing and have not missed even a single performance of yours and I love you sooo much! 💖

Sam : Oh thank you so much! God bless you 💓🤓

Siv who was standing with them wasn't listening to anything cause all that her mind concentrated was the girl saying I love you, Siv knows that she is just a fan but still she can't control her possessiveness flowing through her heart! She was now glaring at Sam who didn't notice her getting annoyed.

He was happily posing and taking pictures with his fan and she too was standing too close to him. No one knows that Sam has a 8  cause he likes to keep his life private and so he has not posted a lot with Siv in his social media too!

After a few moments of expressing her love towards Sam (as a fan obviously 😅😝) she leaves. Sam now turns towards Siv who was looking at him with a grumpy face he didn't understand what was running in her mind. He had no clue that his love was possessive on him.

Sam: Enna ma enna achu ipdi pakura 🤔🧐

Siv: Han apdi la illaye 😏

Sam: Illaye nee edho seri illa enna nu sollu....

Siv: Ivolo theriyudhu la aprm adhu enna nu nee eh therinjiko 😒

Sam: Eii sollu ma plss... 🙁

Siv: Adhu.....vandhu......

Sam: Enna ilukura sollu enna 👀

Siv: Andha ponnu en unna pathu I love you soldra 🤨😏

Sam can't resist but laugh at her only to get a dead glare for her and he abruptly stops laughing. Sam now with a smile across his face puts his arm on her waist and pulls her close to him. Siv is just looking at him without saying anything.

Sam: Idhu dha prechanai ah andha ponnu dhana sonna ana enaku avanga en sister mari ma, ella fans uh enaku sisters dha. Enoda lover na adhu nee dha epavum, nan love pandra ore person! 💓😉 Ennoda POSSESSIVE QUEEN ippo kovam poicha 😂

Siv: Han han poichu 😝😅🙈

Siv tries to move away from him but he doesn't seem to let go, so she stops trying and they leave after spending some quality time and start towards their fourth destination!

This is Sam's turn so he decides to take her to the
HAUNTED HOUSE 😂😝!
There is a reason behind this actually cause Siv is scared of ghosts and darkness and all stuff like that so he wants to take her there 🤣. He hasn't told her yet where they are going so she has no clue and is happily looking outside the car window and enjoying without knowing her man's plan!

A/n: I assume most of you must know how it looks so imagine accordingly cause I couldn't find suitable pictures.

As they reach the place, they get down and Siv is facing the opposite side and looking to find out why they have come here. After looking in possibly all directions she slowly turns back and is looking at the haunted house with her mouth wide open. Sam is laughing looking at her reaction.