Chapter 19

~Thursday~

>Shawn's POV & thoughts<

I couldn't stop thinking about how Jessica kissed me. Even if it was on accident.

>Nash's POV & thoughts<

Man, I really want to see Jessica again. She's so beautiful, and hot, and funny and smart. I was interrupted with my thoughts by hearing Carter on the phone talking to Cameron when he said,
"And her ass! Yes! Like baby come over here!"

I heard Cameron's laugh through the phone. He laughs really weird. I had a feeling that they were talking about Jessica.
"Who's ass? What are you guys talking about?" I asked Carter.
"Oh, we were just talking about how good Jessica looks." He said smirking.

I smacked him upside the head and he yelled,
"OW! WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP HITTING ME?"

"Don't talk about Jessica like that!" I hollered at him.
He glared at me and kept on talking to Cameron.

>Taylor's POV & thoughts<

Jessica grabbed Hayes' wrist and dragged him out of the room. Man, I wished she hugged me the way she hugged him. She didn't even look at me. And I'm shirtless!

Aaron stayed in my room and we hung out for a while. Cameron walked into the room and he was on his phone. He was sitting on his beds hen he busted out into a big got of laughter. We just stared at him and then it just slipped out.
"Jessica is hot bro."
I immediately regretted saying that because Aaron looked at me and you could see the fury in his eyes. Cameron started to laugh even harder now that I said that.

"DUDE!" Aaron yelled.
"YOU CAN'T CALL JESSICA HOT. YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HER!"

I started to get embarrassed and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.
"No." Aaron said shaking his head and his arms to his side.
I literally thought that Cameron was about to die at this very second because his face was turning purple from laughing so hard without taking a single breath.

"YOU LIKE HER?" He shouted.
I didn't answer and just stared at him.
"Unbelievable." Aaron said throwing his arms up in defeat.
"Cam, tell the guys to get her right now. Tell them that it is important." Aaron said sounding frustrated.

Cameron nodded, hung up the call he was currently on, and group texted all of the guys to meet is in our room.

Now I wish I never would have said anything. Damn it Taylor.