Chapter 3

~Monday~

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

"Oh my god." I said while covering my mouth with my hand. I looked like an entirely different person. Kayla dyed my hair to a beautiful light brown with blonde tips, put makeup on me, and my skin was so beautifully clear it was amazing with no blemishes in sight.

All I could say to her was, "Thank You!" And it came out in a squeal. Igave her the biggest hug and she said, "No problem, now let go of me."

>Kayla's POV & thoughts<

"I did a pretty good job." I said while smiling proud of myself. Jessica looked like she was about to cry she was so happy. "Good? You did an amazing job!" She said with a gigantic smile on her face. I chuckled lightly to myself when she said that. "Okay come on lets go." I said to her. " Where are we going?" "We're going to the mall to get you new clothes duh." I said to her like it was obvious.

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

Yay I'm gettong a whole new wardrobe! I was about to walk out of the room when Kayla stopped me and said, "Um, where do you think youre going?" "To the mall remember?" I reminded her. She shook her head in dissappointment and said, "You're not going out with me looking like that." I had changed into more comftorsable clothes before she did my makeover. I looked down at what I was wearing. I had on black sweatpants with a black spaghetti strap shirt.

She dug through her bags that she had brought back from college, and took out a hot pink skater skirt, a white lace crop top, and a pair of black vans and tossed them to me. It's actually pretty funny how she wore the same shoe size as me. "Here this looks better." She said to me. I threw on thw outfit and I had to admit that it did look pretty cute on me.

~At the mall~

>Jessica's POV & thoughts<

We went to my favorite stores. Pacsun, Hollister, Wetseal, Charlotte Russe, and some other stores that Kayla liked going to.

"That was so much fun!" I said after we finished shopping, and Kayla smiled at me and asked, "You hungry? We've been shopping for a while, lets get something to eat."

We went to Taco Bell and sat at our table eationg our food. My back was facing the entrance of the place when I looked at Kayla and she had a weird expression on her face. "What?" I looked behind me and saw all of the guys walk in. (Carter, Shawn, Nash, Taylor, Matt, and Cameron.)

Oh no. I didn't want them to recognize me. Kayla could already tell that I was starting to freak out, so she grabbed my hand and said, "Look at me. They won't know that it's you. And besides, if they did, they wouldnt touch you because I would kick their asses." She said while laughing. I laughed with her and said okay.

The guys were walking back to their table after they got their food and when they saw me they stopped right in front of our table. "Damn!" Carter said to me while biting his lip. I turned away laughing and Kayla started to get angry. "Sit your little ass down and go, she doesnt want you." Carter just stared at her in awe then walked away with the rest of the guys following close behind him.

"Thanks for having my back Kay." I said smiling at her. "Anything for my little sister." She said back to me. "Wait. I have an idea on how to mess with them." I said. Kayla looked at me with a raised eyebrow confused. I whispered to her what I was going to do and she nodded and gave me a low five. "Go." She whispered to me. I nodded and said that I'll be right back.

I walked by the boys' table which was by the trash cans, and pretended to throw something away when I heard someone whistle and say, "Hey babe let me get you number." It was Cameron. I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk away, but I was caught from the waist by Taylor. I looked up at him and he said, "You look beautiful." I was giggling but then remembered that I hated him.

I saw the other guys looking at him in awe an then I decided to mess with them. I smirked slightly and looked at Taylor. "Oh thanks. What's your name?" I asked trying to flirt with him. Barf. Even the idea of it makes me sick. "Taylor, and what's your name?" He asked me sounding confident. "You'll find out eventually." I said while smirking then walked away. When I looked back at him his mouth was open in shock and confusion.

When I got back to the table, I gave Kayla a high five and told her that everything was working.