Chapter 14

~Wednesday~

>Hayes' POV & thoughts<

All of the guys were sitting there on Jessica's bed shocked. Serves them right. They never should have treated her that way. She was beautiful before, and she is now.

>Aaron's POV & thoughts<

I can't believe Jessica finally stood up for herself. I'm so proud of her. But before I could talk to her she ran out of the room. I was going to go after her, but first I told the guys, "That"s Jessica Spade. My cousin. Is she still a loser?" They all shook their heads in disagreement and I grabbed Hayes and both of the Jacks to help me look for Jessica.

The four of us all split up to look for her. (It sounds so Scooby-Doo I know, but it usually works.) I was running through the hallways when I heard some heavy breathing. "I finally did it. Now those douchebags know not to mess with me." I heard a faint voice say.

"Jess?" I asked trying t look for her. The talking stopped.

"Is my little Birdy there?" I asked smiling. That was the only other nickname she let me call her besides, Jess, Jessi, or Jessi J. Immediately she came running to me from behind an ice machine. She hugged me and said, "Aaron, I finally did it. I stood up to them." I smiled at her and said, "I know and I'm proud of you." I kissed her on her cheek and she smiled.

I called the guys to let them know I found Jessica.

*Phone Conversation*

"Guys I found Jessica. She's fine. Meet me outside.

"Okay be right there." They all said.

"Who was that?" Jessica asked me. "Don't worry, it was just Jack, Jack, and Hayes." She smiled and said, "Okay let's go." And she started to walk away I'm glad to see her finally happy again.

>Taylor's POV & thoughts<

"Dude. That was Jessica." I said feeling terrible. "No shit." Carter said to me in frustration. I can't believe it, she looks so different. I mean, she's hot now. Not like she wasn't before, but now...

>Shawn's POV & thoughts<

Jessica looked beautiful. I couldn't believe she changed like that. "She' hot now." I heard Carter say. We looked at Carter and shook our heads in disappointment. "What? She is. Did you get a look at her? Like damn!" I slapped him on the side of his head. "Shut up. Don't talk about her like that."

"Oh like you're such a gentleman." I heard Nash say. I glared at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "You said that she was a loser, and you made her do that entire Spanish project all by herself while you flirted with other girls!" "How do you know that even happened?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "You told me that it happened stupid! He yelled.

"OH LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER! YOU SLAMMED HER HAND INTO A LOCKER!" I countered him. I knew I won because he just stopped talking after that. "Exactly." He was about to say something else, when Taylor stepped in. "Woah. Both of you guys were wrong for what you did."

Nash and I looked at each other. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID SHE HAD NO FRIENDS AND SHE HAD PROBLEMS!" We said at the same time. And with that, all of us were arguing over who did what to Jessica.

>Matt's POV & thoughts<

Everyone was yelling and arguing over Jessica. I mean she was hot. Wait no... She was beautiful. She was beautiful back in New York, and she is now. I felt bad. I mean, I don't remember doing anything to her, except for that one ime in Calculus.

*Flashback*

I was always terrible in any kind of math. I looked over at Jessica. She was the smartest kid in class. I needed these answers to pass. "Psst Jessica. Jessica!" I whisper shouted to her. "What do you want Matthew?" She asked me while staring down at her desk. "Give me your paper." She looked up at me and shook her head. "Give me your fucking paper!" I said trying to be as quiet as I could. I was getting angry. She held out her paper to me, and I snatched it out of her hands. When I was done copying down her answers, I crumpled up her paper and threw it away.She got a zero on the paper that day.

Man, I felt terrible. How could I have treated her like that?

>Carter's POV & thoughts<

Okay I was getting tired of this. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. At least that got their attention. "Guys we all saw Jessica, and we know we all feel bad for what we did to her. Now we're going to go find her and apologize got it?" They all looked at me and nodded at the same time in agreement. We all got offof Jessica's bed, and went to look for her.